Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I might need to buy more balls...

I like this format.

Couldn't ask for a better partner, but I will officially apologize to Seth now. I am beyond excited to be playing with Seth, Marc, and Trevor. We are going to have a great time boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me. I'm way overrated.

We'll have a good time, though. Cannot wait for Saturday to get here.

flog2425 & phenom4hire - Dawgdaddy & mrvandelay I am stoked, get to meet new folks and watch one of my buddies hit some bombs (along with a stellar short game) - fun times ahead.

mrvandelay sometimes I can be a load to carry and sometimes I am pretty good help. I am planning to be good help this week, see you there.

Don't worry, mrvandelay has some serious game, buddy. Play your game and you guys will be tough! Besides, Jay is on his third set of custom Tour Preferred irons and surely has those babies dialed in by now.

Really like the format. It should make for a very interesting back nine.

Yeah, I just went through the course fly over again. After my heart returned to a normal arrhythmia and the cold sweats stopped I decided that I am gonna need to bring more golf balls than originally planned.

Don't worry, mrvandelay has some serious game, buddy. Play your game and you guys will be tough! Besides, Jay is on his third set of custom Tour Preferred irons and surely has those babies dialed in by now.
Nice to hear Ken, but I did say that I am planning to bring my good game too, no worries at all. We've got this!

Really strong teams there... Can't wait to see the results. Interesting format, good luck and have fun everyone!

really like the format. This weekend is going to be a lot of fun!

The second hole is the one that scares me the most.

The second hole is the one that scares me the most.

Aim for the way back of the green

#bettersafethansorry

The Auburn fan and the bama fan together on the same team. Should be interesting. :D

Look where I'm from, its going to be very interesting... Where's a tomahawk chop smiley when you need one?

Unfortunately I'm Tour Preferred CB-less right now as TMaG has them right now for re-shafting, adding grooves and speed pockets to the hosels. That being said, I'll have my old & faithful JPX 800 Pros in tow.

Looking forward to meeting all 3 of you guys. Greg, my game is pretty rusty right now, but hopefully we can ham-and-egg it on the way to a win.

No worries, Ary. It'll be a good time either way, especially chanting ACC at those other guys...

How awesome is this?

Front 9 - Combined Scores - You and your partner combine your two scores together for each hole. Total at 9 holes.
Back 9 - Shamble Combined - You and your partner both tee off. Choose the best tee shot between the two of you and play the rest of the hole out with your own ball from that best tee shot.
Then combine the two scores from there.18 hole combined score to be turned in after your round.

Love it.
That is going to be interesting. Combined score after the drive on the back will pose some great scenarios.

Trust me. I'm way overrated.

QFT! Just kidding, brother. See you this weekend.

Interesting pairing.. have my fav 3 picked out already... cant wait to follow along on this one. Love some competition

Thu Mar 13
52° - 38° Sunny
Chance of rain:0% Wind:NW at 19 mph

Fri Mar 14
58° - 48° Sunny
Chance of rain:0% Wind:ESE at 5 mph

Sat Mar 15
66° - 48° Cloudy
Chance of rain:20% Wind:SW at 7 mph

Sun Mar 16
62° - 45°
Scattered T-Storms Chance of rain:60% Wind:NW at 5 mph

Looks like the Thursday practice rounds will be brutal with that wind. Hope the rain on Sunday is late afternoon/night. Looks like shorts will be the order of the day on Saturday.

NO DD, say it aint so...#kissOfDeath

My 1 post about weather, Michael at Palmetto Dunes said any forecasts beyond 2 days in HH is garbage

NO DD, say it aint so...#kissOfDeath

My 1 post about weather, Michael at Palmetto Dunes said any forecasts beyond 2 days in HH is garbage

Coming from the guy that made a weekend weather comment in the golfing weather thread.

Hmmmm

Teams look great, jealous of you gents!

Coming from the guy that made a weekend weather comment in the golfing weather thread.

Hmmmm

Teams look great, jealous of you gents!

Thats a designated spot
#itsallowed

everywhere else is KOD

Too bad he's my roommate. I'm sabotaging your hopes at victory.

Not gonna lie, that is kind of scary.
Dear Spicoli

Can't wait to use your tee balls on the back 9 50 yards ahead of mine.

Love,
Mike

Depending on how we are looking and how tight the fairways are, I may not be using a lot of the driver. I say that now...

I'm just happy the wind should hopefully be down on Fri and Sat and that the direction includes the letter 'S' so it will be a warm wind instead of a cold nor'easter.

#StillProbablyWearingLongJohnsFriday
#FloridaProblems

Not gonna lie, that is kind of scary.

Depending on how we are looking and how tight the fairways are, I may not be using a lot of the driver. I say that now...

Thats ok partner, your fairway woods and 3 iron are longer than most drives

Back