2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Epic post buddy. THP is going to freaking bring it. I am so excited. Talking to James about it I am fully aware that he is going to bring it for this. He is going to be scary good come December

Epic nonsense maybe. Would not exactly call the results of multiple matches beginning with 7 "lucky". Lot's of talk about us talking but I do believe the talking went both ways prior to the first grandaddy as well and we see who backed it up.

Epic nonsense maybe. Would not exactly call the results of multiple matches beginning with 7 "lucky". Lot's of talk about us talking but I do believe the talking went both ways prior to the first grandaddy as well and we see who backed it up.
That was round 1.

That's over. In the past.

Time for round 2. We have learned what it takes to complete the mission.

Hey, nothing wrong with trash talk, ya'll backed it up. I just know THP is going to bring it again this year, and don't be surprised if the results are different. None of us took the loss lightly, I can promise you that much.

Dos

Dos

Been meaning to make it to Carlsbad for a fitting. Need to do that before the contest winners are named. Not too sure I would trust it if I were named to Team THP...

In all seriousness, couldn't think of another group I' rather play against than the Zoo Crew on behalf of the THP community of Internet golfers.

Holy Crap this would be awesome.

This is true you did back it up, bravo. You got the best of the Dreamteam, a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. Kind of like Sean Micheel winning the PGA. One shot wonder, now bagging groceries at Safeway Ina town near you. Ride this wave til it comes crashing down around you.

I want to know more about "the bomb" JB dropped earlier. I hope we hear soon !

If you aren't first, you're last. #shakeandbake

Two things that will be critical for Granddaddy Dos:
1) Barry Sanders juke skills to avoid the #ZooCrew puke parade
2) GoreTex golf shoes

Rain Gear

I want to see Jman do the Herb Brooks speech from Miracle, replacing Soviets with ZooCrew.

I want to see Jman do the Herb Brooks speech from Miracle, replacing Soviets with ZooCrew.

I've given many pregame speeches in my years coaching, I don't expect to need it with the team this year though. Just watching these videos should do the trick.

I've given many pregame speeches in my years coaching, I don't expect to need it with the team this year though. Just watching these videos should do the trick.

Those are some serious locker room posts. #THPWalksSoftlybutCarriesaBigStick!

If I was good at video editing I'd super impose James face on Brooks and do the sound editing for that.

Paging someone with more tech prowess than I! Let's get this done!

I'm pretty sure I saw a glimpse of your pregame speech back in January. It made me want to run through a wall.

I'm pretty sure I saw a glimpse of your pregame speech back in January. It made me want to run through a wall.

That's nothing. I got my ZooCrew team so fired up last December, they wanted to run through plate glass windows for me.

That's nothing. I got my ZooCrew team so fired up last December, they wanted to run through plate glass windows for me.

And tried...But just like his simulator golf...It was failure.

So rhi has terrible taste in music not sure it could be much worse in that regard! If you think you good looks and sweet talk will through off the DreamTeam Dos you got another thing coming girl.

Sabela seriously 14 O'clock for someone on the best marketing team in the industry I'd expect something better. Your so scared about the whoopin your gonna take you can't even think straight.

If the #zoocrew thinks that Jmans team ain't fired up and ready they are sooooo wrong! We've been cooped up in our houses and garages working on our games and are ready to take you down. We are fired up, games are ready to take it to you guys and take the belt from you in style!

The #Zoocrew can live in the past while every THPer has moved on to the present and are honing our skills to lay one epic smack down on you! We will have fun doing it, but make no mistake we will do it in style for the world to see!

So rhi has terrible taste in music not sure it could be much worse in that regard! If you think you good looks and sweet talk will through off the DreamTeam Dos you got another thing coming girl.

Sabela seriously 14 O'clock for someone on the best marketing team in the industry I'd expect something better. Your so scared about the whoopin your gonna take you can't even think straight.

If the #zoocrew thinks that Jmans team ain't fired up and ready they are sooooo wrong! We've been cooped up in our houses and garages working on our games and are ready to take you down. We are fired up, games are ready to take it to you guys and take the belt from you in style!

The #Zoocrew can live in the past while every THPer has moved on to the present and are honing our skills to lay one epic smack down on you! We will have fun doing it, but make no mistake we will do it in style for the world to see!

This reads a little bit like a transcript from someone getting cuffed & put into a squad car on COPS.

This trash talk is the thing everyone should recall when you are losing focus on the course, or debating ending that workout early, or skipping the range that day. Use it to motivate you and if you get into the event you will be ready to bring the trophy back to THP. These ZooCrew guys have some game, but I think THP will bring it home this year.

This trash talk is the thing everyone should recall when you are losing focus on the course, or debating ending that workout early, or skipping the range that day. Use it to motivate you and if you get into the event you will be ready to bring the trophy back to THP. These ZooCrew guys have some game, but I think THP will bring it home this year.

I am thinking about it while eating my breakfast burrito and drinking my Diet Mtn. Dew. That is all we need.

My Deano!

If someone can't get fired up for this, they don't have a pulse.

Its still SO funny, because its true.

Back