2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

If Scott's only working two hours a day and Callaway is still rocking it, I wonder what they could do if he was working full time!

If Scott only works two hours a day, Callaway will close it's doors shortly thereafter.

The G is a workhorse.

I just watched all of the videos on the first page and although I wasn't in it last year I still have nothing but revenge on my mind! Just might be the motivation I needed to take my game to the next level and hopefully get in this and put a beat down on the zoocrew! THP will be on top this year!

I need to hone up my vine skills, video skills and whatever else is required to get in this show down. I bet them California golf courses are prettier than a new mule in the barn :in-love:

The can be but this summer some will be dry dirt patch thanks to no water

After every one of these videos, I want so smack talk. But the videos are so awesome. Most are hilarious.

I can't hate. Keep them coming Callaway.

I love it when Freddie posts things, that dude has so much wisdom, and he's spot on about James. Truth: James has a computer-confirmed perfect putting stroke, which I don't think translates into good things for the zoo crew in December. Also, I think Scotty G is already packing it in for this year, says he's hoping to go 3-0 in NEXT year's grandaddy. #WhiteFlag already, Scott?

Before we get to lost in raps, rhymes and new names for the best forum members in the interweb I want to focus on a man.

Jman, the captain of 'Dos', one of the best writers I know and friend of mine. This guy wears his bigass heart on his sleeve, stands by his convictions and leads by example.

When others are spewing what they heard from someone else as fact, he talks only about what he knows. He is fair, he is compete in his reviews and welcome any and all questions.

But this is stuff we all know and can see just by being on the forum. What you may not know is that James 'The Coach' Miles lets his action be his voice. This guy does talk sh!t and doesn't believe in it. He mixes it up without belittling anyone, even in jest. That's pretty damn cool and a great trait to have.

Some of you may say, big deal but it is. He embodies the new THP and what it is all about. It's cool to that guy it's even cooler to know him and call him my friend. James is the balance that the forum needs and I commend him for that and thank him for being who he is.

I won't stop talking mess to the Zoocrew because I think it's fun and god knows they sling it pretty good. But I wanted to stick my head up and recognize the captain of the winning Team of 'Dos' The Grandaddy part Two.

Great post. He's going to do a great job. No doubt in my mind.

Freddie speaks the truth, the Basement Dwellers or whatever the team is called are in good hands in 2014

Freddie speaks the truth, the Basement Dwellers or whatever the team is called are in good hands in 2014

Whatever the team name may be, in the end we shall simply be called "the winners."

Scott G giving the Clive75 reference. He was humbled by Seth but he seems to be spending a lot of time with Sabella and Finley since he is wanting 3-0 so badly. It ain't going to happen though. He is going to get another humbling from a THPer.

I love it when Freddie posts things, that dude has so much wisdom, and he's spot on about James. Truth: James has a computer-confirmed perfect putting stroke, which I don't think translates into good things for the zoo crew in December. Also, I think Scotty G is already packing it in for this year, says he's hoping to go 3-0 in NEXT year's grandaddy. #WhiteFlag already, Scott?
Panda is wise!!!

No victory predicted by Scotty G? ATL must have really beat him down.

No victory predicted by Scotty G? ATL must have really beat him down.

Check twitter. He said he only goes 5 days of golfing a week so there isn't another blow out next year. He's wrong, there will be in favor of THP!

We have a few months of contests to find out the lucky THP members who get to team up with JMan and take down the #ZooCrew. Yes, they are going down this year. There will be no repeat. Going to bring my contest AGame and try like to heck to get into this.

THP #theking #imwithchad

# The Zoo keepers?

#TeamTHP

:alien:

ZooCrew need to be brought down a couple notches. I know with JMan leading TeamTHP, we can make it happen. I for one am working daily in case I'm lucky enough to make it to this. I know we have the talent around here to exact revenge. Team THP will be victorious!

I'm going to do work today with the #ZooCrew firmly on my mind and in my sights.

Are you?

Don't wait and hope. #DoWorkTHP

I'm going to do work today with the #ZooCrew firmly on my mind and in my sights.

Are you?

Went to the range over lunch because I have a meeting until 730. Got my first lesson this weekend too! Freaking PUMPED

Are you?

At the range right now. Heated but only 15* outside. Thinking of beating the #Zoocrew warms me up inside.

Are you?

Call it Morgan Cup practice, call it Grandaddy practice, whatever. 2 hours of full swing, 2 hours of short game today. Bring it, competition.

Are you?

There is is a ton sound advice in that bolded section. I was the last one selected last year. I had about 4 months to get ready, it seemed like a long time, but it wasn't at all. You can ready your game, you can feel confident in you abilities. But once you put the peg in the ground with the Zoo Crew and your representing THP It's a different feeling then you've ever had. I promise you this. You want to be on autopilot! Emotions, nerves, and feeling totally overwhelmed is what you'll experience. It's freaking awesome!

Last edited:
I don't think one could ask for a better captain to head a bunch of hungry THPers into the DOS. I have personally not had the opportunity to meet Jman, but have heard countless accolades to his character.

Whatever the team name may be, they will be a force to reckon with.

And practice like a maniac like I did and then have unplanned surgery! No doubt, though, put in the time so even if anything happens, you did groove your swing!

Back