2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Up seven spots to 43rd. 45th place for the week.

Dropped a few spots to 44th, but I'm in good company where I'm at. Smallville right before me at 43rd and Hawk right behind at 45th.

Made a HUGE this week...a whopping single spot. Yes :alien:

Man I've been going backwards, I thought this would be easy peasy.

81st, better than last.

I think I dodged a bullet this week. Nobody really cleaned up, and unless I read it wrong, a whole ONE person selected Senden.

1Puttin4BirdPuttin4BirdJohn Senden$1,026,0003%

I suspect that would move a person up in the standings pretty slickly. Nice pick, I sure didn't see it coming.

Had 8 of the top 25, but no one closer than 4th, so sitting at 102

Went in the wrong direction but not too bad considering 6 of my guys missed the cut. Luke Donald kept it reasonable.

I moved up 8 spots to #24. I'm still way behind the leaders, but at least I'm moving in the right direction.

Man I've been going backwards, I thought this would be easy peasy.

I have been riding Tiger (no pun intended) during his winning course gauntlet run (Doral, etc). It has shown me that I am an idiot since he has been absolutely terrible because of his game back. Put me in 124th place.

Im doing as poorly this year as last lol. Basement dweller, but it fun to follow along with the events.

Hoping that I can break the top 25 this week. I'm trending in the right direction so we'll see. Much better than the 106th spot that I started out in.

I have been riding Tiger (no pun intended) during his winning course gauntlet run (Doral, etc). It has shown me that I am an idiot since he has been absolutely terrible because of his game back. Put me in 124th place.

It's pretty hard for me to not pick him this week but I'm also afraid it will bite me big time. $700,000 is a hefty price tag.

It's pretty hard for me to not pick him this week but I'm also afraid it will bite me big time. $700,000 is a hefty price tag.

That is what I said at Doral and PGA National. Now here we are at Bay Hill, another course he has owned and (along with Torrey) and its making me think that it does not matter anymore.

Up to 12th after a solid team performance without a winner this week.

Not sure at all about a strategy for Bay Hill.

I damn near choked on my protein shake lol. I picked him this week but I think his price is too high, he needs to be around the 300k range.

I'm not riding him though lol, God only knows where he's been.

Got my picks in, had to go with Tiger on this one. Hopefully he can get his sh!t together and win this.

Going with Keegan, Bubba, Reed and Tiger. Had a late start so I need my horses to finish well

Tiger is just too expensive for me to take considering how poorly he has been playing.

After forgetting to update my team for three weeks, I got a new stable of winners for this week. Ya'll better watch out.

Is it new that you have to pick seven golfers? For some reason I don't remember that happening in the past, but it's making me.

Is it new that you have to pick seven golfers? For some reason I don't remember that happening in the past, but it's making me.

It was new for this year. It was something we specifically asked to be in place.

Ok, no problemo. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't glitching on me.

Only 7? Is that some secret strategy Hawk? Is it bad that I'm always picking 10?

Back