SeeMore Putters (SPi) System & Aimpoint Green Reading - May 17th (Royce Brook GC, NJ)

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SeeMore Putters (SPi) System & Aimpoint Green Reading - May 17th (Royce Brook GC, NJ)

SPi-Paul Kaster, Royce Brook's Newest Teaching Professional and Leading SPi Instructor, joins 2-Time Connecticut Teacher of the Year, SPi Instructor & Aimpoint Instructor George Connor to Teach You Everything You Need for Success on the Greens!

Location - Royce Brook Golf Club - Hillsborough, NJ
Date - May 17th - Saturday
Cost - $300

Space is limited. For more information or to sign up contact Paul via email at paulkaster@me.com or 609-306-5029.

The-Ulitmate-Putting-School-PK-GC.png

I have been waiting for one of these to show up around here! Ponder engaged!!

MWard to this thread in 5, 4, 3....

Best way to learn how to read greens. Hands down.

That's my birthday weekend... Hmmm wonder if I can convince the G/F to head down south...

Unless one is coming north....

Best way to learn how to read greens. Hands down.

And that is my biggest challenge around the greens. Seriously pondering this. I sent an email. We will see.

I need one of these in DFW stat!

I would love to year feedback on this one. There a AimPoint teacher in VA I was thinking about seeing.

Heard back from Paul and he said it is a 3 hour class. Half is SPi instruction and the other half is Aimpoint express. Just wanted to share that info for anyone interested.

For those that have done something like this before, is having a SeeMore putter required?

Aaaaand ponder squashed. Niece's 2nd birthday party. ::price is right losing trumbone::

Aaaaand ponder squashed. Niece's 2nd birthday party. ::price is right losing trumbone::

To answer your question anyway, no you do not need a SeeMore putter.

Hmmmm...

I would not miss this if I was in the area. Great opportunity.

I need one of these in DFW stat!

I would make the trek from Austin for one in the DFW area.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Hmmmm is right. Pondering this hard, but it would take a chunk out of the $$ for lessons...

Hmmmm is right. Pondering this hard, but it would take a chunk out of the $$ for lessons...

Paging Mike Dean. We need a 3 for 1 deal here.

300...oyyyyy

Only thing I don't like is that I would have to stand on the opposite side of the ball to putt it :D

Come guys. Slow clap. Miiiiiike Miiiike Miike Mike

Come guys. Slow clap. Miiiiiike Miiiike Miike Mike

Mike mike mike mike.... 300 at one time is steep even though it is the same price as 3 golfer lessons and twice as long. I am sure well worth it but i dont know if I drop that at once.

No too expensive if you consider having 30 putts per round - $10 per putt, how much will that reduce your handicap. Just saying. If you are going to be a bear - be a grizzly bear!

I'd honestly love to do it. I'm actually playing royce brook on Friday. Just can't make the 17th. Bummed

SPi-Paul Kaster, Royce Brook's Newest Teaching Professional and Leading SPi Instructor, joins 2-Time Connecticut Teacher of the Year, SPi Instructor & Aimpoint Instructor George Connor to Teach You Everything You Need for Success on the Greens!

Location - Royce Brook Golf Club - Hillsborough, NJ
Date - May 17th - Saturday
Cost - $300

Space is limited. For more information or to sign up contact Paul via email at paulkaster@me.com or 609-306-5029.

The-Ulitmate-Putting-School-PK-GC.png

Giving this a bump… almost time. Take a look and contact Paul or George for more questions.

Back