2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Wife gave me the thumbs up. PM sent. If we get in, great! If not, I'm sure someone else will really enjoy this event! Just know, you denied a pregnant woman a chance to spend some QT at a luxury spa*. ;)

*and forced her husband to scramble to find another luxury spa treatment somewhere else, possibly sans golf.

Congrats on getting in bud!!!

Wife gave me the thumbs up. PM sent. If we get in, great! If not, I'm sure someone else will really enjoy this event! Just know, you denied a pregnant woman a chance to spend some QT at a luxury spa*. ;)

*and forced her husband to scramble to find another luxury spa treatment somewhere else, possibly sans golf.

Well, well. Look at deuce bringing it today! Will be good to see you again!

Looking forward to seeing you Deuce!

Well, well. Look at deuce bringing it today! Will be good to see you again!

Thanks! Will be fun meeting another great group of THPers! Got a couple months to work on my game some more too!

hate to see that the spot opened up, but glad it got filled.

There was some talking of the event on the long road trip to HHI and back. To say that we are excited about this is very accurate. I am looking at flights right now for us.

Nice work deuce! Good for you and your wife.

hate to see that the spot opened up, but glad it got filled.

There was some talking of the event on the long road trip to HHI and back. To say that we are excited about this is very accurate. I am looking at flights right now for us.

I did the same today as well.

Thanks! Will be fun meeting another great group of THPers! Got a couple months to work on my game some more too!

??? Thought you were getting the pedicure lol

Half someone jumped on this spot. If we had family in town that could watch the kids it would not have been open as long as it was.

This is one I really wish I could do this year.

Glad you were able to fill the spot deuce!!

Congrats sir! Glad you were able to fill the spot :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Told the wife we need to practice. She informed me she is a good putter. Her uncle used to take her golfing when she was little (she lived close to MB). Her only concern is whether her baby bump will interfere with her putting stance. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Word of advise ... Don't take her on ice cream runs with the Ohio guys !

I think I got it figured out and now I need to find a rental car.

umm I think you wife enjoyed that trip, even though we tried to talk you into golf instead of lighthouses.

I may do Columbus to Orlando saves me a boatload of points and is nonstop both ways

I may do Columbus to Orlando saves me a boatload of points and is nonstop both ways

I believe we are doing dayton to orlando stop in Atl on the way down but direct on the way back, 20 mins to Airport is better than 1.5 hrs

We're flying in from Milwaukee and land about 9:30am on Friday morning. Then we leave around 7pm on Monday evening. Lots of time to kick back and relax....While enjoying THP and all the event has to offer to the fullest. Not sure on a rental car or shuttle yet....Although shuttle looks a bit more economical right now.

We are doing Columbus to Orlando non-stop as well. Depending on when you fly in and out we may end up being on the same flight.

We are doing Columbus to Orlando non-stop as well. Depending on when you fly in and out we may end up being on the same flight.

I think it was like 6am out and the last flight back, need to talk to the Mrs first about going to Cbus the night before

Something like 5 weeks to go with this one, looking forward to seeing everyone and watch my wife 5 putt

Something like 5 weeks to go with this one, looking forward to seeing everyone and watch my wife 5 putt

Will we see the MikeDean face palm if it happens?

Heck yeah man, my wife picked up a putter the other day when we were cleaning the spare bed. Had her try some putts and wow she has some work to. I mean I do to but think she needs to go through Coers's putter boot camp.

Back