Callaway Kings of Distance Event - Orlando FL

Thanks again fellas for the awesome coverage

Thanks to the four of you for doing THP proud and filling in for GG and myself. It means a lot.

Anytime dude. Anytime.

Great coverage guys. Great way to represent Wardy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to the four of you for doing THP proud and filling in for GG and myself. It means a lot.

Any time man. Almost felt bad for Ethan as he stood in the rain for probably a half hour... Then I saw pros hitting balls at him and I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Any time man. Almost felt bad for Ethan as he stood in the rain for probably a half hour... Then I saw pros hitting balls at him and I laughed and laughed and laughed.

That there is called compassion... Or maybe something else, tough to say.

You 4 did a great job with the updates, so thanks for letting us all share this with you. And congrats Ward on your long drive prize.

Anytime JB. Had a blast and was proud to represent THP.

yqe3u6ut.jpg

Gary Woodland promoting Folds of Honor.

Just another reason to cheer for him!

Being a big KU fan, I was stoked to meet Woodland, but all of them were great guys. Thanks JB and THP!
vada3upu.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Thanks for the updates Ryan and Co!!! What a cool event to be apart of. I hope they gave Ethan a driver for being the genie pig?! Missed the coverage but hope they throw it up on You Tube later!!

Just read through this. Good effort Ward and congrats on the driver! That's awesome. I really hope they make this available for viewing later. You guys did a phenomenal job with the updates in here as well, thank you.

Thanks for all the updates tonight guys!!! I was out to dinner with the wife so I couldn't watch, anybody know if they will post a video of this event later on?

Really enjoyed reading through this. Way to go Wardy. You should be proud dude. Big cojones to step up to that kind of challenge.

That's for the updates fellas and good job mward.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Harry said if nothing went wrong, they should post this on the interwebs later.

Well done guys. I just got caught up reading this and disappointed I missed the live event. I think I recall Harry saying that there would be a taped feed.

Not 100% though!

Congrats Ward on the driver!

So were they able to finish the SR3 group? I can't believe they were too fast for the camera, that's a good problem to have. I still say this is one of the coolest things I've seen or heard about, and Harry did a great job on the mic. Getting to talk with and introduce the pros? Harry's got one of the best jobs around!

I'm a little late to the party, but all I can say is I want to have as smooth and solid a swing as Ward when I grow up. Great job, dude.

Here was Patrick Reed trying to hit a persimmon driver off the deck to take out Ethan. It never got more than a few inches off the ground.

Last edited:
Here was Patrick Reed trying to hit a persimmon driver off the deck to take out Ethan. It never got more than a few inches off the ground.

Video is private for me.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

That's because he topped it.

Is there going to be any chance those that did not get to see this have the opportunity later? Taped maybe.

Yes, we will make it available for everyone who missed it. Saw it live but can't wait to watch myself.

Glad everyone enjoyed. More to come!

Yes, we will make it available for everyone who missed it. Saw it live but can't wait to watch myself.

Glad everyone enjoyed. More to come!

Glad to hear this as I was bummed I missed the live coverage

Back