The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left my Scotty Cameron pivot tool in the ground on number 6 at Palmetto Dunes Hills Course. I used it to mark my nearest point of relief when my ball was on a cart path, and never picked it up. Now I just had to go to their site to order one, but it doesn't look like the one I lost, which I had for a very long time. I now begin a new chapter with a new tool. RIP old tool. I hope you don't get run over by a mower.

I'd pick you up one but I haven't even seen those divot tools there the last time I played there.

Why did I believe them when they said you can just walk in to get your taxes done. 2.5 hour wait no thanks see ya later. I should have known better

A teacher just walked into the teacher's lounge and I had to stifle my coughing. It's like he bathed in AXE...how can your kids handle that crap? My eyes are watering, it's so strong.

A teacher just walked into the teacher's lounge and I had to stifle my coughing. It's like he bathed in AXE...how can your kids handle that crap? My eyes are watering, it's so strong.

Why is anyone over the age of 16 wearing axe?

Why is anyone over the age of 16 wearing axe?

Listen, if you have a better plan for getting women in their early 20's to randomly flock to you and start tearing off your clothes, I'm all ears.

Listen, if you have a better plan for getting women in their early 20's to randomly flock to you and start tearing off your clothes, I'm all ears.

Drive a Ferrari or Lambo or Aston Martin? Really any car valued over 50k that is semi sporty although that is probably not the type of women that I would want to attract....

Drive a Ferrari or Lambo or Aston Martin? Really any car valued over 50k that is semi sporty although that is probably not the type of women that I would want to attract....

Ah, it depends. Wednesdays are usually okay for that sort of thing.

My rant is people who ask you to come to a meeting at a specific time then are late to said meeting. I could still be on my "lunch break" hitting balls at the range

My rant is people who ask you to come to a meeting at a specific time then are late to said meeting. I could still be on my "lunch break" hitting balls at the range

Hate hate hate this. Especially in this circumstance when you could be hitting balls, typically for me this means an extra 30 minutes of sleep.

Hate hate hate this. Especially in this circumstance when you could be hitting balls, typically for me this means an extra 30 minutes of sleep.

Left the range to make sure I was here by 430. Still waiting as of now.

Going to a big trade show in NYC today. Not being in the office is great, but being hounded all day by suppliers who want your business is exhausting.

Going to a big trade show in NYC today. Not being in the office is great, but being hounded all day by suppliers who want your business is exhausting.

That is how we feel about the PGA Show. We know what our friends go through day in and day out on places like social media and email. Then add the trade show and its tough.

Its hard work being "on" for 18 hours straight.

That is how we feel about the PGA Show. We know what our friends go through day in and day out on places like social media and email. Then add the trade show and its tough.

Could not agree more.

Wow, I am furious. Can't go into it right now, but suffice it to say that if you mess with my partner, you mess with me. I hate school politics and administrative bullying.

That sucks JN, hope you can get that sorted.

My rant is that I bought a pair of X2 Hot fairway woods off eBay on Friday, and they still haven't shipped. :angry: Contacting the seller, I'm betting it was just an oversight. Was hoping to have them by now though, especially since they're only around 200 miles away!

Couldn't agree more! It's career fair season at all of the local colleges which is similar but with less informed "consumers".

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Wow, I am furious. Can't go into it right now, but suffice it to say that if you mess with my partner, you mess with me. I hate school politics and administrative bullying.
Oh, man. This sounds shady. And ridiculous. Sorry, JN.

Getting sick on holidays = the worst.

Not sure if its heat exhaustion or the flu, but hopefully I'm better by tomorrow.

That sucks JN, hope you can get that sorted.

My rant is that I bought a pair of X2 Hot fairway woods off eBay on Friday, and they still haven't shipped. :angry: Contacting the seller, I'm betting it was just an oversight. Was hoping to have them by now though, especially since they're only around 200 miles away!

Seller got back to me - USPS is just stupid and hasn't updated their tracking. UGH, USPS sucks so bad sometimes.

Getting sick on holidays = the worst.

Not sure if its heat exhaustion or the flu, but hopefully I'm better by tomorrow.

That freakin sucks bro! Feel better so you can get back out there!

Dealing with a migrane for the last 16 hours or so.

plumbers are such crooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back