The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, thats the other version of the word. Pay no attention to that ya perve.

how do we get the original chutting video posted on there???

Got home to Jax an headed to the golf course. Lots of rain so going to walk some holes till dark.

Got home to Jax an headed to the golf course. Lots of rain so going to walk some holes till dark.
JEALOUS. I landed in Albany to 10° temps and a frozen truck.

Somedays I wish the Morgan Cup trash talking thread was still around. Today is one of those days.

Somedays I wish the Morgan Cup trash talking thread was still around. Today is one of those days.

Honestly, I have never missed that thread. It was incredibly off putting.

I laugh at most everything you say to me

See it wouldn't work with you. Just some things I need to get off my chest but it can wait. My 10 year anniversary is on Thursday so maybe I'm just a little more emotional this week. I'll work it out at the gym later.

See it wouldn't work with you. Just some things I need to get off my chest but it can wait. My 10 year anniversary is on Thursday so maybe I'm just a little more emotional this week. I'll work it out at the gym later.

Hit that punching bag

Hope all is alright, Nate.

Bought 20 megamillion tickets and asked the wife to buy some on her way home. I am pretty sure I can live off the winnings...

On the plane about to leave for AZ. Whole new ballgame when I get back with only two weeks to reach my goal

Tap Tap Taparoo

Tyler...that video is awesome!

I'm not sure that we're coming from the same place but I kind of had a similar feeling. But I'm not a participant so I tread lightly, and I tried to remember Freddie's remark a while back that everything we think doesn't need to be posted (meant at me, not you). I will say that I'm struck by how incredibly polite THPrs are in that thread. It's a good thing.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Just reserved and paid for a nice condo on the beach in South Padre for early June where we will head with the kiddos for summer vacation.

Never thought I would spend that much on a room per day.....I need to own a condo overlooking the beach with direct access. Cha-Ching!

Staying there Saturday until Thursday, drive back here and then fly out Friday morning for SeeMore. Gonna be a fantastic 9 days away dork work!!

Last edited:
I'm not sure that we're coming from the same place but I kind of had a similar feeling. But I'm not a participant so I tread lightly, and I tried to remember Freddie's remark a while back that everything we think doesn't need to be posted (meant at me, not you). I will say that I'm struck by how incredibly polite THPrs are in that thread. It's a good thing.

I'm just storing the aggression to unleash on Big Time in person.

Not really. DotCom is going to take everyone down, but we're going to be awesome about it. Everyone will be like, "Man, I hate those guys for winning. But dang it if I don't respect the hell out of them."

#DoWorkDotCom

Just reserved a paid for a nice condo on the beach in South Padre for early June where we will head with the kiddos for summer vacation.

Never thought I would spend that much on a room per day.....I need to own a condo overlooking the beach with direct access. Cha-Ching!

Staying there Saturday until Thursday, drive back here and then fly out Friday morning for SeeMore. Gonna be a fantastic 9 days away dork work!!

Good for you, Cookie. Sounds like a great family vacation.

I know the feeling - we just paid to send the kids to camp this summer (giving me and Wendy a Staycation). Yowza, now I know why I never got to go to camp when I was a kid :) But its worth it - it will be great for us to have some non-kid time and they will have a lot fun.

Good for you, Cookie. Sounds like a great family vacation.

I know the feeling - we just paid to send the kids to camp this summer (giving me and Wendy a Staycation). Yowza, now I know why I never got to go to camp when I was a kid :) But its worth it - it will be great for us to have some non-kid time and they will have a lot fun.

Haha, I hear you man. Shortly after we get back, my daughter goes to camp in Colorado (I paid for that yesterday). Expensive few days. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back