The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 months of physical therapy for an ankle injury and today I ran a mile pain free on the Woodway treadmill. We also did some agility and plyometric drills with no issues. I only have one more session left and strangely I'm going to miss it. It's been fun getting what I call the pro athlete treatment. :D

3 months of physical therapy for an ankle injury and today I ran a mile pain free on the Woodway treadmill. We also did some agility and plyometric drills with no issues. I only have one more session left and strangely I'm going to miss it. It's been fun getting what I call the pro athlete treatment. :D

A good physical therapist is a valuable asset to healing properly ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the progress.

I know what you mean about finishing PT. sometimes it's a pain (no pun intended) to make it. But the good treatment and results make it worth while.

My HHJJ is the month of May.
My THP calender is jam packed that month with all kinds of awesome. Just can't wait

My THP calender is jam packed that month with all kinds of awesome. Just can't wait

I can second that. Not quite as jam packed but were expecting our second son May 5th then a business trip two weeks after then a THP trip to cap the month off. Let's go May!!!

Interviewed for a position last Friday. Had a job offer at 9 this morning. So excited to finally have an offer in Pittsburgh!

Two days into my new employment, and I am having a difficult time figuring out if I am crazy over-paid and under-worked, or if my previous job was very under-paid and over-worked.

Difficult stepping into things and doing them how they want. Things are so neglected from the last person who worked here, that that past 2 days have been a race to catch up so production isn't affected.

Strangely they say I am way ahead of where they thought I would be.... which is pretty bad, since I am really just doing the bare basics of what I used to do LOL.

Oh and I should mention there is something lined up for be between couples event and Indy that will be something truly special and totally awesome.!!!!

Oh and I should mention there is something lined up for be between couples event and Indy that will be something truly special and totally awesome.!!!!

The above has my interest......

Hmmmmm... So what is this event all about?

That is a great hhjj

Mom is out of town. My daughter says "hey dad, let's watch Caddy Shack". Well YEAH!

JM

I just knocked off $60/month on my AT&T wireless bill. They have new mobile share access plans that reduced my S4 and the wife's iphone 5 by $15 each so long as you have the phone line before Feb. 2, 2014. I also reduced the data plan from 4G to 2G and saved $30.

If you have AT&T call them up!!

I just knocked off $60/month on my AT&T wireless bill. They have new mobile share access plans that reduced my S4 and the wife's iphone 5 by $15 each so long as you have the phone line before Feb. 2, 2014. I also reduced the data plan from 4G to 2G and saved $30.

What they don't tell you about that plan is that you are no longer on a contact. If you want to upgrade your phone your line goes back to $45 per month.

What they don't tell you about that plan is that you are no longer on a contact. If you want to upgrade your phone your line goes back to $45 per month.

Both phones are under the 2 year contract. I upgraded to the S4 last November and I think the 5 last June.

So May just got better? Hope it's driveable, cuz it sounds like something incredible!

If you can work with 2G, do you even need a smart phone?

Ultimate-Ultimate? Or are we up to Ultimate Cubed? I forget...

If you can work with 2G, do you even need a smart phone?

Its the data plan for THPing, internet, etc....when I'm not on the wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back