Srixon #JourneyToBetter

Yea I've got a few as well. Will be all kinds of fun putting this together.

Couldn't agree with you more. It's a perfect built-in reminder that the grind really makes this journey so special.

Exactly my good man. Focus today to improve tomorrow.

Felt like GMAC and Keegan tonight going out to the Range even though it was 500mph winds and still practicing. These videos really make you push yourself to make you better. Can't wait to see what my hard work does when my course opens. #JourneyToBetter

I've got some good ideas for my possible #JourneyToBeBetter, just gotta wait from our tour rep to see what the guidelines are gonna be??!!

I say Nate has to do his via vines! 6 seconds of greatness right there!
Love this slogan for Cleveland/Srixon

What do you guys think of the videos?

Love both of them. I think I like Keegan's more just cause that just shows how much he's willing and how hard he works to be the type of player he is.

I love commercials like that. It makes me want to work harder in my practice times or even at home just doing mirror checks over and over

I love both of the videos. They both get me motivated in two different ways. Great job on both of the videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These videos are really well done and quite motivating. I am a Keegan fan(not just cause hes a cool flat bill kid too) but I can relate to the emotion.

What do you guys think of the videos?

McDowell seems to deal with the mental game and Bradley with physical but still has the mental toughness--different angles, but love them both.

O.k, so I'm not Francis Ford Copolla or anything, and maybe the Finnisher can correct my terminology, but these commercials Gmac's specifically had great cinematography and when you watch them they give the words and the message more of an impact. These are very motivating spots and very well done! I think they are a home run for Cleveland to be sure. May not be for public knowledge, but are there more planned? I like where these are going, and they make you want to take a #JourneyToBetter.

JM

Man I've now watched the gmac one 3 times and I get goosebumps. For me that one is a little more real as it shows him talking throughout.

Makes me want to run through a brick wall!

I personally think the Gmac video is more inspirational than Bardley's. His words seem to be more what gets me going!

I say Nate has to do his via vines! 6 seconds of greatness right there!
Love this slogan for Cleveland/Srixon

I don't know about that....I might need more time!!! Interested to see what they want!!

I personally think the Gmac video is more inspirational than Bardley's. His words seem to be more what gets me going!

In Bradley's defense, Gmac could read the phonebook and sound cool.

This is a great message and series for all golfers targeting the Morgan Cup, a THP Invitational, their club championship, or whatever drives that personal journey.

One word: motivation!

I'm a huge fan of both videos. I think Gmac's connects a bit more for me and really tugs at what makes me "go"...but I also think Keegan's is motivational as well. I could watch both over, and over, and over. And I'm with Mike, the Gmac ones gives me goosebumps.

I LOVE this marketing campaign. It's pure genius IMO. I really do enjoy Gmac's. Srixon hit a home run with that one. Keegan's is good, but it's like a triple to me. GMac's will be tough to top, but hell of a job Srixon, really is a great campaign.

Felt like GMAC and Keegan tonight going out to the Range even though it was 500mph winds and still practicing. These videos really make you push yourself to make you better. Can't wait to see what my hard work does when my course opens. #JourneyToBetter

Spring = time to get to work.

I really do like these ads; especially the GMac one. Look forward to seeing the others they do.

Boy watching these right here woke me up this morning. Where is the closest range here in Cali?

Man, both of these videos are just so well done. Keegan's has me wanting to hit the gym right now and G Mac's is full of some really good advice. Can't wait to see the next videos. Well done Srixon.

Don't know how I missed this, but those videos are awesome. Two different angles, which are both useful and inspiring. I like the GMac one a little better, just felt like it hit me a little more on how to prepare my game.

Back