PUMA Neo Lux Golf Shoes Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Sophisticated luxury meets performance - the Neo Lux offers premium materials, subtle details and tour level technology.

Puma-NeoLux-Golf-Shoe.jpg

And they arrived for a quick picture before wearing them to the course today.

emyjyqet.jpg

I like this one.

Wow. I love the looks of those. Can't wait to see and feel the material in person.

Man those look awesome....

Those look pretty awesome. I'd like to see them in person.

Very simple and classic puma styling. I'll be curious to see which color laces come in these.

Classy/sports all in one. Such a clean look.

I love the simplicity of the look around the laces with no eyelets, etc.

These are on my list this year. Looking forward to your thoughts JB.

Another great shoe from Puma. I've become used to spikeless shoes and probably wouldn't pick up a pair, but these do look good.

Very clean looking shoe, looking forward to the feedback

Classy/sports all in one. Such a clean look.

I love the simplicity of the look around the laces with no eyelets, etc.

This was my first thought as well, I quite like the look of these

I have to admit, the last few shoes from Puma have all been ones I would quite happily choose - Amp Cell Fusion (of which I have a pair), Bio Cell Fusion and now these

Like the design but needs more color than just laces to make me a buyer

JB, just wonder what lace colours come in-box?

JB, just wonder what lace colours come in-box?

I got samples, so it only had this color. My gut feeling said in this colorway, the pinkish color you see here and gray.

I got samples, so it only had this color. My gut feeling said in this colorway, the pinkish color you see here and gray.

I believe the consumer box comes with 4 colors.

We spoke to Grant about this when we were at Puma HQ earlier this month and he said the laces they supply will always match their colorways for their current apparel lines. I loved that!

certainly a clean look. They look like a modified ZL shoe to me, which isn't a bad thing at all.

I believe the consumer box comes with 4 colors.

We spoke to Grant about this when we were at Puma HQ earlier this month and he said the laces they supply will always match their colorways for their current apparel lines. I loved that!

Great info and great thinking on their part to match the current apparel line.

Wow, that's awesome. Outside the norm, yet great idea.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Looks like these would have great support. I had four pairs of pumas last year and enjoyed them all. I may have to give these a go this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, my wallet just got lighter when these hit the stores. Puma has been my favorite brand of shoe in all aspects. I think I am up to a dozen pairs right now.

Loving all of Puma's offerings this year especially in terms of shoes.

PUMA Neo Lux Golf Shoes Preview

Oh my god I'm going to go broke buying puma shoes this year

I liked the looks of the Puma shoes last year and I like these even more. Will need to find these in a store.

Back