FootJoy_FJCITYPhotos_Small-28_-_taupe_cleated_full.jpg

us_56401_full.jpg

KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:

• Full Grain Leather Uppers provide a soft, supple feel and tailored
fashion appeal.
• Fashion Forward Designs enhance a player's style without sacrificing
performance and function.
• Color Pop EVA Cushioned Midsole offers two-tone color accents in a
variety of pairings for a sleek and eye-catching appearance.
• DuraMax™ Rubber Outsole delivers comfortable and flexible feel while
offering stability and traction underfoot.
• Two-Year Waterproof Warranty
• MSRP: $180

STYLES:
Plain Toe Blucher: white/blue, tan/burgundy, grey/orange
Shield Tip: taupe/yellow, black/mocha, off white/black

Not quite my style but I'm sure these will catch the eye of many out there.

Not really my style at that price range but sure they are filling a gap in their line up for this style. Never really had good luck with FJ shoes though.

MMmmm....Doc Marten golf shoes....

Aside from the white & blue ones, I don't think these would look particularly...right...in shorts. Too classy. Just don't wear trousers for golf often enough. For the classy golfer, though, these are really slick looking.

I could definitely rock a few of the above styles. It has been a while since I wore a brown golf shoe out on the golf course. Nice to see that they will be offerred in a spike and spikeless versoion.

I'll be on the lookout for the tan/burgundy cleated pair. Those look really nice.

I'm a little surprised that the MSRP on this line is lower than the DNA line. I hope that doesn't suggest that these shoes have a "plasticky" leather look to them in person. That would be disappointing.

They're good looking but not my style, won't be purchasing. I do like their DNA shoes but at $180 a pair that's way out of price consideration.

I actually like the look the of most them, I just know I could pull them off.

I'll be on the lookout for the tan/burgundy cleated pair. Those look really nice.

I'm a little surprised that the MSRP on this line is lower than the DNA line. I hope that doesn't suggest that these shoes have a "plasticky" leather look to them in person. That would be disappointing.

I was also surprised by the price for the style. I like the style. They would probably go great with slacks.

Definitely not my style but some of them would look pretty good with some pants.

Curious to see how these sell for FJ. They definitely have a very broad spectrum of styles they are putting out there.

I was also surprised by the price for the style. I like the style. They would probably go great with slacks.

Eh. I could rock some of those with shorts. Not the wingtip styles, but the solid ones.

#ATLStyle

They aren't horrible. I'd be most interested in the spikeless version that I could get away wearing at work on days I head straight to the course after, but I'm not blown away by the spikeless pattern on the one shown.

Eh. I could rock some of those with shorts. Not the wingtip styles, but the solid ones.

#ATLStyle

I can see a drawl helping make that look work.

I like them but they don't really fit with my golfing environment. If I was playing somewhere really nice and wanted to look my best these could be part of that.

#ATLStyle

Im with you. Im an equal opportunity shoe haver/wearer.

As I look at them, I think I could make these and shirts work.

a3e6edyq.jpg

Not exactly my style, but I could see them being a good option for work to course.

As a lover of v-neck sweaters, these would work well paired with one.

If i wore pants on the course more than shorts I would rock a couple of these. I could even use these with some jeans in a casual setting, but the $$ is a little too steep for shoes that I won't wear a lot.

These are a shoe I think I could easily wear from work to the course.

Some I absolutely love. Others not so much, but great variety in the line.

All of those plain toe styles would look good in shorts. Pair them up with no show socks, and now you're cooking with gas!

At first look, I am not a fan of these - maybe they look too 'old-school' in some of the designs for my liking

As often as I wear slacks these are perfect, I love them!

Back