The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a pretty darn good day!

Surprised my wife with lunch and flowers.

I think it went over pretty good!

#HusbandOfTheYear

I've had a pretty darn good day!

Surprised my wife with lunch and flowers.

I think it went over pretty good!

#HusbandOfTheYear

Great job CJ!! Happy Wife equals Happy Life!

Well done CJ!!!

Just booked my round for tomorrow morning on the Ike. Going to be fun!

My 6 month run with a Windows phone is over. Switched to the Google Nexus 5 today. Could not be happier to be back on Android.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

American outlet shopping. So freaking awesome. The selection and the prices are so much better than Canada its unreal.

American outlet shopping. So freaking awesome. The selection and the prices are so much better than Canada its unreal.

Haha nice. Outlets freaking rock, I got a Columbia soft shell at one for like $40 a few months ago.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Haha nice. Outlets freaking rock, I got a Columbia soft shell at one for like $40 a few months ago.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

My wife just did a years worth of shopping in one day I think. She has a really slick Columbia soft shell in the pile somewhere I believe.

We are very fortunate to have a few great ones near us. Naples has my favorite in the state and Orlando has two that are very good. We also have a decent one 10 miles from home.

My wife just asked me what is going on on THP today.....

What have I done? I thought bringing her to an event was a good idea! lol

She lurks I guess, as long as she does not become Mrs. Slice lol.

My wife just asked me what is going on on THP today.....

What have I done? I thought bringing her to an event was a good idea! lol

She lurks I guess, as long as she does not become Mrs. Slice lol.

Lol such a cool thing when the other half really gets it

happiest day I've had in so long.
Girl I thought had no interest in me at all told her best friend that she really likes me, and I shot the best score of the team today, so I will be playing the #1 spot during tomorrow's tournament and next Monday's tournament.

major HHJJ day.

happiest day I've had in so long.
Girl I thought had no interest in me at all told her best friend that she really likes me, and I shot the best score of the team today, so I will be playing the #1 spot during tomorrow's tournament and next Monday's tournament.

major HHJJ day.

You've done your thing for a while and lasted through it all dude, it's about time something like this happened! Pumped to hear it, keep going and it will all fall in place for ya, go low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two days into my new employment, and I am having a difficult time figuring out if I am crazy over-paid and under-worked, or if my previous job was very under-paid and over-worked.

Difficult stepping into things and doing them how they want. Things are so neglected from the last person who worked here, that that past 2 days have been a race to catch up so production isn't affected.

Strangely they say I am way ahead of where they thought I would be.... which is pretty bad, since I am really just doing the bare basics of what I used to do LOL.

Glad it's going well Bradman

Same for me. I have a lot to learn but they told me they expect it to be months before im really functional.

Months!!! I told them if that turns out to be true....I'll fire myself. Ha

Everyone here is so Friendly and helpful and they have the latest technology and state of the art building!!

Times are good!!

I'm just happy that I'm able to go to the range after work today and play my first round in what seems like forever this upcoming weekend. #TimeToGolf

I'm just happy that I'm able to go to the range after work today and play my first round in what seems like forever this upcoming weekend. #TimeToGolf

That's an HHJJ I can't wait to have as well!

Taking off work early today to get in 18. AND March Madness starts today. No work will get done after lunch.

I'm leaving work at noon today for March Madness. Any time I am leaving work early, for whatever reason, is a HHJJ.

I'm leaving work at noon today for March Madness. Any time I am leaving work early, for whatever reason, is a HHJJ.
That's better than sitting behind big head.

The wife just informed me that we have enough Staple reward $$$ to buy the 64gb iPad mini I want with $0 out of my pocket.

Love the perks of her job.

The wife just informed me that we have enough Staple reward $$$ to buy the 64gb iPad mini I want with $0 out of my pocket.

Love the perks of her job.
Well, that's awesome.

Well, that's awesome.

They buy so much from Staples and her boss said just keep any rewards for yourself. I even think there is $$ left over to get a pair of Bluetooth earbuds I want for the range.

Turning into a good morning.

My son made me a birthday card and waited until he woke up this morning to give it to me. Such an awesome way to start the day. Can't wait to go home and have my birthday dinner with the fam

My son made me a birthday card and waited until he woke up this morning to give it to me. Such an awesome way to start the day. Can't wait to go home and have my birthday dinner with the fam

Happy birthday! That is awesome!

Great way to kick off your Birthday! Have fun and enjoy. :cake::golf2::guitar::golf::party::present::thumb::birthday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back