2014 THP Putter Cover Collection - Limited Edition Gourmet Covers

I am a huge fan of the 3 and 4! Well done!

Must have the Sushi. My daughter and I have daddy daughter sushi night every week now. Love the Bacon, Love the Burger, Love the Beer too! I carry 3 Hybrids....Hmmmmm. 3 Hybrids + putter = THP Gourmet Buffet Bag! I wonder if they would fit a Hybrid?

JM

Love the looks of these, but still waiting for one that fits my Spider. . . . .

Great looking covers there, I would go with the beer one over them all I think. Too bad I don't own a Seemore, cause I won't be putting a manufactures cover on a putter that isn't matching.

Never say never, but at this time they will not be coming. Too many styles and with these fitting many mid mallets, we will stick with this for now.

Love the looks of these, but still waiting for one that fits my Spider. . . . .

Look up.

Great looking covers there, I would go with the beer one over them all I think. Too bad I don't own a Seemore, cause I won't be putting a manufactures cover on a putter that isn't matching.

Its a THP Cover, not a SeeMore cover. Just happened to be made by SeeMore.

I've been cleared hot to buy the bacon one. Rebecca says it's OK because it's paleo.

Beer & Pizza, you folks know me so well. Great job to all involved. The covers look amazing.

I'll try to get all of those...my wife will accuse me of gluttony, but I'm hungry for these!!

Its a THP Cover, not a SeeMore cover. Just happened to be made by SeeMore.
Tomato/tomoto, it says SeeMore on it, it's a THP/SeeMore putter cover.

Sure thing.
I hope you never have to get shirts logo'd for work or anything. It might be a bit rough. :D

Sure thing.
I hope you never have to get shirts logo'd for work or anything. It might be a bit rough. :D
Ya I actually do quite often for softball league teams, it can be tough to get unbranded materials, but not impossible.

I'll gladly rock the cover on any putter it will fit.

This baby will sell faster than water bottles at the end of a marathon run in the Texas summer. (Ole Gray analogy).

#bringit

Ya I actually do quite often for softball league teams, it can be tough to get unbranded materials, but not impossible.

Obviously not impossible. However we wanted the best. To have the best, we went to the best. Not everybody has to like it obviously, we are just glad that so many do.

It supports THP, its supports the incredible endeavors that go on here every day and it supports the future growth.

Beer and pizza and bacon oh my!!!!Absolutely LOVE those two, will be trying my hardest to get them.

Is that the order they will be released in?

Obviously not impossible. However we wanted the best. To have the best, we went to the best. Not everybody has to like it obviously, we are just glad that so many do.

It supports THP, its supports the incredible endeavors that go on here every day and it supports the future growth.

No doubt that these will help support THP and even SeeMore for that matter. They look great IMO, and as I mentioned, if I had a SeeMore I would try and snag one. I just have a hard time placing branded covers on different manufactures clubs. Just my 2 pennies, and if the SeeMore label was maybe on the inside, you could possibly have more interested parties in the future.

No one looks at, say, a Yankees jersey and says "That's a Yankees/Majestic jersey." It's just a Yankees jersey.

Just saying.

Really liking the burger and pizza & beer covers!!

It's official, gonna have to get the burger cover for my wife!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I an torn between the burger and pizza covers. All 4 are awesome though!

Great collection this year; love the beer and pizza one... Must Have!!!

I'm all about the bacon!

i like everything on every one of those covers..... and now i'm hungry

Back