Wilson Centennial Anniversary Giveaways and Products

Baseball stadiums and their name are not my thing. Luckily there are 99 more days to worry about it haha

lol I had no Idea (I have to admit I do not liek baseballa nd know nothing about it), I was glad there were 4 choices to pick from. 25% chances to win and I got lucky

I like it !! Guessed correctly in about 15 seconds.

Pretty awesome nailed it!

I had the right answer in 8 seconds!....then second guessed myself and switched answers!....Damn...

Is MikeDean still winning?

I got it right after the 10th. Child's play really :alien:

Is MikeDean still winning?

Don't think so someone got it before the 2nd pic? 1 in 4 guess I suppose

I did the WAG and was correct w/o any tiles being turned, still was not fast enough to make the leader board.

I bombed! Awesome 100 products though, this is really cool.

Looks like Mikey is still in 4th

Um crushed it in 2:28 but not showing on leaders, no biggy

2-2

I need to not do this on my phone. To difficult.

Thanks for the reminder, Hawk. I got this one too, but I was not confident about it.

I don't get it. I have been to that place so many freaking times and I still didn't get it

My stupid internet isn't wokring when I hit the name it button. Nothing is opening WTF... Guess I'll try google chrome.

Got me entry in for today.

2 for 2!

So happy to see Nebraska get some play today!

Boom! Got today's! Might even be one of the top ones.

Love the retro bag, and the new FG tours! I'm trying hard not to be such W/S homer--they're not making it any easier.

No price on the bag. Probably means 'if you have to ask, then you probably can't afford it'. Maybe better that way.

Back