What Do You Think?

I really love the color scheme and placement of the graphics. If I could make one adjustment it would be to put a highlight/accent color on the sections that are just the stitched outlines. Solid lid for sure though.

Best one yet!

Thumbs up here!:clapp:

Love it!

Would love to see a few color options

I actually really like it. Looks like I'll be purchasing my first THP swag. Hope you order lots!

Grey !?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

Love it!

The gray and white looks really, really good.

Big fan of this one. Looks great!

I've been waiting on a new THP hat to find it's way to the store. I like it!

Dig it. The predominate colors being more neutral would let me wear it with anything in my wardrobe. Would buy.

These look sharp. Will be getting one for sure.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I like the center logo. Kind of sweet and simple design. Not a huge fan of the secondary logo on the left side.

I feel the same.

Man I like the looks of that. Only thing that seems a bit off is the 2 outlines of the ! on the center logo. I like the main logo a ton, just don't know why those or there or think they're needed. Still though, I want one of these hats really bad, and I think it would go with a lot of my outfits. I think a new head cover for me and a new head cover for my putter might be in order!

Sharp color and like the design. Have learned that hats don't like my melon unless low profile or unstructured. Looking good

I been waiting for THP hats to come back in stock. I would buy one of each color I'd multiple choices are available for sure

um, I think where is the order now button.

Ummm.. yea... I'll take 2. Love the nice clean look of this one

I'm a fan of the design

I like this design a lot. Ready to order whenever available.

Can't believe I missed this. Josh, I'll buy anything you put in the store, but I think this hat is my favorite hat that I've seen since I joined. I love the simplicity of the "!" and the grey/white combination work really well together IMO.

That hat looks fantastic. I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check is in the mail!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it the picture, or dies this one look a little more low profile?

Back