What Do You Think?

While you know I love that stuff, every time we stock them, they sit forever. More will be coming in 2014 however.

That stinks. Was secretly hoping for a red.

White and black can always be worked with pretty well though.

The maroon one from some time back I could never match with anything. #colorblind

I like the design a lot. If I were making it only for myself, I would prefer a stretch fitted hat, but the design is solid.

Looks good but needs to be fitted hate adjustable backs

Love it. The only feedback I'd give is that perhaps the center logo could be a tad larger...but I hope I'll be able to grab one of these regardless. Very nice design.

Looks great!!

Looks good but needs to be fitted hate adjustable backs

Its not going to be...Sorry.
I would rather not have to buy double the inventory due to sizing and then get stuck holding a bunch. I completely understand the love of fitted hats however, just not something we can do right now.

Yeah it's ok if you like Looking cool and big pimp'n

I would rather not have to buy double the inventory due to sizing and then get stuck holding a bunch. I completely understand the love of fitted hats however, just not something we can do right now.

I know pre-ordering is a bear to manage but I would pay gladly for fitted. S/M flexfit. :)

I'm getting greedy now though. ;)

I like the simple ! on the front. I am with Dean on the side logo, not necessarily crazy about it but I could live with it.

I know pre-ordering is a bear to manage but I would pay gladly for fitted. S/M flexfit. :)

I'm getting greedy now though. ;)

It is tough. Because of minimums and ordering. Then getting the message daily asking "I pre-paid, when is my hat coming". Its not a knock on anybody either, because I know when I order something I want it too. Just hard on our end to please everybody and we of course want to try to.

I will most definitely be trying to get my hands on one of these....liking the look

I think I'd like one.

It is tough. Because of minimums and ordering. Then getting the message daily asking "I pre-paid, when is my hat coming". Its not a knock on anybody either, because I know when I order something I want it too. Just hard on our end to please everybody and we of course want to try to.

I understand completely.

Just stoked to see this hat and all the kickass headcovers in the pipeline!

I like it....big fan of grey too

I LIKE IT!
I will be ordering if these become available!

Can I buy two? Tell me when to send the money.

I always prefer no center logo on a hat. Move the ! to the left panel and the THP to the back or left side.

I'm assuming there is a Pukka logo on the right side? If not, move THP over there.

But hey, I just embroider a few thousand hats a month. My opinion may be biased lol.

Yes sir, I like it a lot!

I like it. I'd also like to see the back in sport mesh with a flex fit. I know that's not as affordable, and not as easy to sell, but I just really like a flex fit hat.

I'm diggin that hat. Is that going to be contrast stitching too? Love me some contrast stitching...

I always prefer no center logo on a hat. Move the ! to the left panel and the THP to the back or left side.

I'm assuming there is a Pukka logo on the right side? If not, move THP over there.

But hey, I just embroider a few thousand hats a month. My opinion may be biased lol.

No, there is no Pukka logo. FWIW, we have already made a hat with the logo on the corner and not one in the center, hence this design.

I like it. I'd also like to see the back in sport mesh with a flex fit. I know that's not as affordable, and not as easy to sell, but I just really like a flex fit hat.

See Below.

Been wanting an exclamation point logo front and center for sometime, I like it. I really do.

I like the simplicity of the front with the single !

I like it especially the subtle THP on the front.

Back