What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First nice day in a while, 68 degrees. Shot a 43/40/83. The Metal-X Milled #7 was rolling very nice today, greens were much faster than yesterday. I'm enjoying breaking in the new Speedblades, and dialing in the distances. Yesterday was windy, 20+ mph and cool, 48 degrees, and shot a 49/46/95. Oh what a difference a day makes.

Best round in a while....43/44 = 87

tried not to swing more that 80% at anything today and it really seemed to work....only hit a handfull of the pull hooks that have been killing me.

tried not to swing more that 80% at anything today and it really seemed to work....only hit a handfull of the pull hooks that have been killing me.

Good job Tim ?⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the PB JR.

Josh what course was that, I don't recognize it by the hole layout.

Glad to see you turning the corner. We talked about tempo and glad that helped. How'd the putter work out?

Congrats on the PB JR.

Josh what course was that, I don't recognize it by the hole layout.

You should know Fishing Creek without much explanation! Haha. There was a high school match going on so we started on 10.

You should know Fishing Creek without much explanation! Haha. There was a high school match going on so we started on 10.

Lmao! Now this is too funny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well finally made it out to the local course on the first day they were open. Had alot of great thoughts after all this range time, lessons, putting and hitting into a net in the basement. Well after the first swing on the Par 5 1st hole I just felt tensed up and nervous. Felt like I did all that work and it finally came to the course and I had to do awesome. Well that wasn't the case my Driver today was just way off and IDK how it was when the other day at the range I was hitting long straight drives with no issues, or even little fades. I knew my driver was off when I was hitting longer balls with my 5 wood out at 210 220 and my driver was doing some slicing and getting to like 170 200. Ugh and after that it was tree time. With my bad drives led to hitting around tree's trying to scramble for a par. Irons weren't good at first but once I noticed I was dropping my shoulder and my head I stopped that and was hitting solid shots. I am thinking tomorrow I will be hitting alot more 5 woods so I can see more Fairways. After the 18 I ended up with a score of 101 which was one of my scores. I am not proud of that but all I can do is move on past this and play more solid golf. I think tomorrow I am going to watch the GMAC video over and over again so I can do great. #JourneyToBetter

Well finally made it out to the local course on the first day they were open. Had alot of great thoughts after all this range time, lessons, putting and hitting into a net in the basement. Well after the first swing on the Par 5 1st hole I just felt tensed up and nervous. Felt like I did all that work and it finally came to the course and I had to do awesome. Well that wasn't the case my Driver today was just way off and IDK how it was when the other day at the range I was hitting long straight drives with no issues, or even little fades. I knew my driver was off when I was hitting longer balls with my 5 wood out at 210 220 and my driver was doing some slicing and getting to like 170 200. Ugh and after that it was tree time. With my bad drives led to hitting around tree's trying to scramble for a par. Irons weren't good at first but once I noticed I was dropping my shoulder and my head I stopped that and was hitting solid shots. I am thinking tomorrow I will be hitting alot more 5 woods so I can see more Fairways. After the 18 I ended up with a score of 101 which was one of my scores. I am not proud of that but all I can do is move on past this and play more solid golf. I think tomorrow I am going to watch the GMAC video over and over again so I can do great. #JourneyToBetter

Its early and first course action. Put it past you and move on bro

Glad to see you turning the corner. We talked about tempo and glad that helped. How'd the putter work out?

I am digging the putter right now....it fits my "eye"

Played yesterday and shot 94, but that was with 5 penalties.

That makes the last 3 18 hole rounds under 100. Getting better.

Well done.

Its early and first course action. Put it past you and move on bro

That's what I am thinking. Gonna change some stuff tonight and hopefully see better results.

What did you shoot today?

eOze93Nl.jpg

The big stick was hot and cold today. I piped several down the middle, but I let a couple get away from me and slice. The new irons felt good and my short game was pretty solid (and saved me a few times). Putting was on point today (36 total), and drained a couple from 12-15 feet. Now I just gotta work on hitting the greens in regulation. The gusty wind this morning didn't help.

All in all, it wasn't a bad outing.

Played Aberdeen in Longs Sc. Still trying to break 100. 56 front 57 back. The only thing working was my putter. Found the water way to many times!

Round StatsPar 3 Avg.:4.75 / Par 4 Avg.:5.9 / Par 5 Avg.:8.75 / DIF:50 % / Drive Left:7.14 % / Drive Right:42.86 % / Putts Avg.:2.22 GIR:11

im going to bounce out early from work and try to get my first course action of the year. will play 9 holes ....but its still chilly come on 50 degrees the temp is around 40 now.

im going to bounce out early from work and try to get my first course action of the year. will play 9 holes ....but its still chilly come on 50 degrees the temp is around 40 now.

Where ya playing?

Thinking a metro park course big met or Shawnee hills....I think they are the only courses to be open ? Idk

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Just didn't have it today and fired a 43/43 86. Play was stupid slow and we got paired with a twosome that was just tough to play with.

37/46 - 83, 6/18 GIR, 9/14 FIR, and 34 putts. I choked so bad on the back nine, I was so nervous at the thought of breaking 80 that I started 3 putting everything!

37/46 - 83, 6/18 GIR, 9/14 FIR, and 34 putts. I choked so bad on the back nine, I was so nervous at the thought of breaking 80 that I started 3 putting everything!
Still a pretty good round buddy!

Nice round there. Now to get those nerves under control! :)

Good work bro. The dreaded tail of 2 nines, we all need to work on it

Shot a very tidy 72 on par 71. 6000 yard course posting 5800 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back