The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pissed off at myself going out to the course after all my lessons so far, hitting into a net in the basement and dropping putts on the birdieball. Man why can't it just click for me like it does durring my lesson or on the range. My rant is just me. I'll get all of this figured out and I will get better. There's no looking back it's on like Donkey Kong and I am defiantly #JourneyToBetter

Perfectly normal buddy, sometimes it's like a cold, It has to get worse to get better lol. #youvegotthis!

Thanks Marc, I was just lost in the sauce yesterday with the driver. I'll get her figured out and I won't be posting any more rant's about my game. (Knock on Fairway Wood)
Perfectly normal buddy, sometimes it's like a cold, It has to get worse to get better lol. #youvegotthis!

-2 here tomorrow again. Think you are right.
Yeah, this winter has been miserable. Even this morning, I had to put on a light coat because it wasn't quite warm enough for me to short sleeve it out the door. Will be so happy when the weather warms up!

Just left urgent care, have cellulitis which a bacteria infection on my ankle. Thankfully my girlfriend made me go because the doctor said it could lead to worse things if you don't nip it in the bud. Bummer is no hockey until after the prescription. However he didn't mention no golf!

Women. That is all.

Can't wait to get on the golf course this weekend and blow off some steam.

been on the phone and online chats with Time Warner Cable since I got home from work 3 hours ago. Still trying to figure out why the heck I can't access THP on my home network

And back in business!

Drove past some sunken pavement today on the way to work. About an hour later that pavement turned into a massive sink hole. One side of the street closed by noon. The other side closed at 5pm. They have now closed off access to a very large section of this street.

Unfortunately this street is a main feed into our city, and has one of our 2 access bridges to get from one side of the city to the other..... this bridge is now closed. Traffic sucks at the other bridge now with all the increased usage... who knows when this is going to get fixed now.

Hiccups. I get them maybe once a month but 5 times in that day. Paired with my ear issue, I feel like crap right now.

The Official Rant of the Day

Up early to catch a flight back to Buffalo this morning, it was a great week and the weather was immaculate here in FL. Back to the frozen tundra.

Safe travels buddy

Up early to catch a flight back to Buffalo this morning, it was a great week and the weather was immaculate here in FL. Back to the frozen tundra.

My condolences. Safe travels back my friend.

Thanks for coming to the sunshine state DC. Had a good time playing some golf with you and man you are right, the weather has been awesome.

Safe travels bro, maybe next time I won't suck as bad

Safe travels bro, maybe next time I won't suck as bad

Stop the nonsense. You just weren't there to defend all the bad things JB was saying about you :alien:

Another time my friend!

Stop the nonsense. You just weren't there to defend all the bad things JB was saying about you :alien:

Another time my friend!

Crazy Talk. I think this sun went to your head

Crazy Talk. I think this sun went to your head

I've been acting differently lately. Northerners can only take the South in small doses...

I've been acting differently lately. Northerners can only take the South in small doses...

I'd love to put that theory to the test....safe travels

Safe travels dude, going back to the tundra is a worthy rant after spending a week in southwest Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back