Introducing A "New" Writer on THP

JAAAAKE!! Man, I'm so pumped for this!

Can't wait to see this!

Awesome news!!! Can't wait to read the first edition of "Straight Talk with Jake"!!!

Awesome. This will be a fun forum.

Looking forward to reading these columns. Congrats and I know you will do great!

Looking forward to this as discussion is always good.

Big congrats to Jake on his new role.

Can't wait to see how this evolves and what new levels THP reaches as a result of it!

Congrats! Looking forward to reading these.

Congrats Jake, this is going to be so cool. Another plus for the THP !!!!

This is going to be such a great addition to THP. Congrats Jake.

This is great! I look forward to reading his articles.

I can't think of a more perfect guy for the job. Jake is a straight shooter and he'll tell you how it is. Excited to see where this goes. So much possibility.

YES!!!!! Don't call it a comeback.....I've been here for years!!

So basically it boiled down to this....I could not imagine NOT being a part of this community, especially after the Dallas event. What's funny is I pitched this idea to JB and GG and I find out they had been thinking about something similar to this anyway. So it's going to be a perfect fit! I am really excited for this and can't wait to get you guys all involved when the topics start hitting the home page!

Looking forward to the columns!

Congrats Jake

Awesome to read this. I can't wait to read what his first column entails!

This sounds really cool. Should be some interesting reading, and generate some interesting discussions.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Looking forward to it Jake!

Great idea and should generate lots of discussion.

Congrats Jake!! This is a pretty awesome idea and something that I'm looking forward to following along with

Great idea on this, you guys! Jake is a good dude and certainly brings his own perspective to the party. This should be a consistently fun ready for everybody. Congrats, Jake!

My boy Jake with his own column! Very fitting for a guy that is a huge part of THP.

Looking forward for the column! This should be great!

Knowing Jake, this could go anywhere and it's going to be a ton of fun. Love it dude!

Back