What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A round of 18, a bucket of balls. I got my moneys worth, thats for sure.

X hot 4 hybrid head, will find a shaft soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Bought another New Decade grip to go on my R1. Got the blue one installed on my SLDR 3W and bought a dozen Project (a) balls and a TaylorMade Tour Preferred hat. All set for the trip down to Lake Charles this weekend.

Picked them up yesterday, but hit up the IZOD outlet and took home two pair of pants for $20....

#DealFinder

Picked them up yesterday, but hit up the IZOD outlet and took home two pair of pants for $20....

#DealFinder

The IZOD outlet I went to last week was fan-freaking-tastic! It took all my self control to not walk out with half the store.

#DealFinder

Did the exact same today haha too many polos for $10!! I had limit myself from buying 30 of them. 1/4 zips were also a killer deal

Couple grips, B
gy8useva.jpg
ridgestone hat, and FJ DNAs

Saw those DNA's on a commercial yesterday and they look pretty sweet. How is the feel?

Saw those DNA's on a commercial yesterday and they look pretty sweet. How is the feel?

They fit like they were made for my feet. No break in time at all. One thing I would recommend is keep trying sizes AND widths until you get the perfect fit. I normally wear 11, sometimes 11 1/2. But for me the 10 wides were the perfect fit.

Also, if you find the right size but not the color, just go order the combination you want online after you figure it out. Between Dicks and Golf Galaxy, Dicks had a much wider selection online surprisingly. GG did not carry all colors in wide sizes.

Definitely comfortable! Good arch support

Callaway XHot Pro 3Deep, 14.5 @ Stiff. For 94.99$ plus had a 10% off coupon (one time use).

The only downer is I play 1 inch over length, so I'll install an extension.

Caved on the Kangaroo scorecard holder.

Didn't exactly buy it, but scheduled my next lesson for next week. Guess I have to suffer with cruddy performance off the tee for the next week and a half.

I expect an immediate increase in my boxing and organizational skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back