Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Time to bump this thread!. Cobra and Puma are kicking butt and taking names with the clubs and apparel! SeeMore isn't slacking either. Getting my first SeeMore from Mr. Best this weekend.

I'm going to make Cobra proud to have me on their staff. I'll be a good golfer that is also a snappy dresser.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Good bump fellow hacker. Cant wait to see whaat cobra/pumma have instore for
#crewofcobra
#teamcpg
your Onecs shall arrive 35" and 2.0 red ss grip.

Last edited:
I'm pretty stoked to have them as sponsors, the gear this year is badass!

Any idea which way you are leaning as far as gear I'd concerned. What is your wish list? What's going to suit your game?

Thanks for dropping in Fred. Right now I'm leaning heavily toward the Bio Cell +. I went for a fitting about 6 weeks ago for irons in general and the BC + with the CTL was the overall winner for my game and the Cobra line. Second was the AC Pros. My instructor feels that I can play whatever I want, so I'm now also thinking of a combo BC+/ACP. 4-7 would be the BC +, and 8-AW would be the ACP. But, I'll have to see where my game is in the coming months. The look of the ACPs aren't very intimidating to me and I love the feedback. But, as good as my ball striking it is, I'm not sure the ACP give me the best chance to perform.

I'm sold on the BC+ Driver, unless we have the option for the Masters Green and Yellow....then I'm rocking the 460 head. I'll have a 3w and 3h, then finish the set with a 56 and 60 trusty tour.

I spend every day looking at gear and at least 2 days a week at Golf Galaxy hitting the entire Cobra line.

We are some lucky lucky lucky golfers to have these sponsors, thats for sure.

I could not agree more. I'm so happy to have #CrewOfCobra and #TeamCPG behind me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys will be blown away on staff sponsor day. Get ready to show your personality and a ton of social media interaction. It is going to be so much fun.

You guys will be blown away on staff sponsor day. Get ready to show your personality and a ton of social media interaction. It is going to be so much fun.

being with Cobra last year was so fun. Of course you know with THP things only get better the 2nd time around.

being with Cobra last year was so fun. Of course you know with THP things only get better the 2nd time around.

Exactly, I think the new format will really allow Cobra/Puma to shine. I am sure they will have some cool stuff lined up for us on the course and I could see the Puma Soundchuck playing a role. It will be a party. #gotime

Exactly, I think the new format will really allow Cobra/Puma to shine. I am sure they will have some cool stuff lined up for us on the course and I could see the Puma Soundchuck playing a role. It will be a party. #gotime

I can certainly see that as well. Just keep it down will ya? Some of us are trying to play golf hehe

I like the way you think sir.

Follow the Soundchucks to the party!

ddangerfield.gif

I need one of those, badly.

We need a splitter to keep both pumping! #rockit

Anxious to see what surprises Cobra/Puma has up their sleeves. They like to put on a show....and I'll be there puppet.

We are some lucky lucky lucky golfers to have these sponsors, thats for sure.

I wouldn't trade my group for anyone. But, I suspect you guys will be blown away by Cobra, Puma and SeeMore.

I wouldn't trade my group for anyone. But, I suspect you guys will be blown away by Cobra, Puma and SeeMore.

You seen those kickass putter covers? Wowzas!!!! ;)

I'm cool with whatever as long as I don't have to look like this:

Jesper%20Parnevik%20rC-LIThEB8ym.jpg

I;m not sure if that's a sailor's hat or what. I love those irons though....

If Cobra/Puma wants me to dress like Jesper for the MC, I'm in.

I'll do whatever.

JP is one cool guy. Dude always looks good and screams Puma IMO. Would love to see someone pull off a JP style hat.

JP is one cool guy. Dude always looks good and screams Puma IMO. Would love to see someone pull off a JP style hat.

How would it look on me? No idea

But.....I would rock it with pride and wear it well!

I'm cool with whatever as long as I don't have to look like this:

Jesper%20Parnevik%20rC-LIThEB8ym.jpg

I;m not sure if that's a sailor's hat or what. I love those irons though....

I would rock that hat in a heartbeat, why not, show up to the MC dressed to the nines!

How would it look on me? No idea

But.....I would rock it with pride and wear it well!

I bet you could pull it off dude

Back