Bridgestone Conference Call with Morgan Cup staffers

Couple of things to note from the call.
Bridgestone definitely has some surprises up its sleeve for their staff.
Perhaps unique staff bag...
Mr. Kong apparently has the unique ability to even make his phone use Freddie-isms.
They are equally as excited about the event as the THPers.

Love this.

Unique staff bags + Freddie-isms = awesome conference call.

Be real sweet if they offered up those J40CB's in a raw finish...Kuch's always look so good. But it sounds like a great call and Bridgestone has brought it each year of their MC involvment.

Be real sweet if they offered up those J40CB's in a raw finish...Kuch's always look so good. But it sounds like a great call and Bridgestone has brought it each year of their MC involvment.

That was my last question but we had to get off the call. A raw finish in a combo set would be grand

There goal is to put stuff into hands that people can play. Since the Raw finish is not offered it would not make a lot of sense to put that into the hands since virtually the only difference in the finish.

Guys painting Josh K into a corner on some things...I had to speak up...hehe

That was funny and Lauren kind of enjoyed seeing him squirm I think!

JM

There goal is to put stuff into hands that people can play. Since the Raw finish is not offered it would not make a lot of sense to put that into the hands since virtually the only difference in the finish.

Just thinking out loud boss, I'm going to play a setup everyone can play. No out of the ordinary choices from panda

This thread is insane.

(I'm actually talking with Mellowman right now who's fantastic)..

When I commented on the B-fit guys and their excitement, Mellowman was one of the first guys I chatted with. He was telling me how happy Bridgestone is to be associated with the Morgan Cup. I would encourage anyone that has not tried B-Fit to do so. You might be surprised at what you learn about your game!

JM

Bridgestone doing it BIG for their staffers. Awesome.

Bridgestone is really putting in the effort on this. Amazing stuff !

Have spent the time since the call getting caught up with work. Will have more thoughts later in here and the appropriate threads, but suffice it to say that Bridgestone is so excited to #BoomIt with #THPMC this year. I feel incredibly honored and even more focused and committed to this journey than ever before.

JM

You guys are extremely lucky to be in the positions that you are. Bridgestone is going to take such good care of you guys. Proud of my THP brothers and can't wait to follow along on this wonderful journey you're undertaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally at a computer to put my thoughts down. First off, it was absolutely amazing getting to talk to Josh, Lauren, and Hydro-Corey from Bridgestone, it was so fun and light-hearted that the hour just flew by! Learning about the #TrueBalance putter was fun, and like the rest of the guys, I can't wait to get one in hand to roll it! Hydrocore sounds amazing, as we've all read about in the forum testing thread. There were a few bombs dropped on the call, like how the full custom catalog would be open to us. Sounds like Bridgestone has plenty of surprises in store for us, and it's going to be fun finding out what those are going to be! Overall, I couldn't be happier to be on Team Bridgestone, and look forward to the rest of the journey.

That is so cool! I really need to ride over to Covington, Ga. and say hello to those guys.

I remember watching the Bridgestone staffers in the past two Morgan Cups and being utterly impressed with how they were treated, and how they were offered the run of the kingdom when it came to custom options. Bridgestone has been amazing in the past, and it sounds like they are doing it again in 2014. Congratulations gentlemen!!

Bridgestone Conference Call with Morgan Cup staffers

It is so great how Bridgestone just gets it and does it right for #THPMC. The Bridgestone guys are in for a treat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad to hear this call was a huge success. Just goes to show how unique this event is/can be for those involved

Just caught up with this thread and I have to say Bridgestone is awesome! I'm sure the call was incredible and the staffers are lucky to be apart of such a great company. I can't wait to read the thoughts on the true balance putters.

I have said it from the first time Bridgestone became a Morgan Cup sponsor.....THEY JUST FLAT OUT GET IT

They really understand the concept behind this entire event was for "regular guys" to be treated like Tour Staff Players for a weekend...and Bridgestone has upped their game each and every single year.

They do things they dont have to do....the den caddies, autographed photos, backpacks, and then provided us with 6 dozen balls and 6 gloves at the event...yep for a 3 round event.

Bridgestone ROCKS! I am proud to be a former Bridgestone Staffer.

sounds like bridgstone is doing you guys up First Class

I'm just floored by this. I'll say what I said to Canadan on Twitter: the True Balance putters could be the make or break move of the Morgan Cup. Opening the catalog is just amazing to me. What a dream come true. I'm so excited for and envious of you guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like BStone has you fellas hook line and sinker waiting for what ever else they have up their sleeve. Having an open custom catalogue is so awesome for you guys.

Off to scour some equipment threads!

Great to hear guys!

Back