Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Not sure which one you have, but I'm wearing my pink #FeelPlayer shirt.
Have the #feelplayer and another which is more hot pinkish. If you were my partner I would rock it, but since you are an opponent I will leave it off for Saturday. If I were in your group on Sat I would wear it just to get into your head.:)

Packed! 4am alarm! Let's do this!

Is there any ballpark time for when the dinner is going to be?

All pack up. Not happy with the scripting, but what can I do. I'm ready to leave now, Phillip, are you ready? Let's leave tomorrow. Play 36 Friday. Sound like a plan. I think my wife would be a little upset, and your girl would be too. But hey, they'll get over it. Right?
I'm ready to GO NOW.

Man I wish I was going to this, it's going to be a blast! Have fun fellas.

All pack up. Not happy with the scripting, but what can I do. I'm ready to leave now, Phillip, are you ready? Let's leave tomorrow. Play 36 Friday. Sound like a plan. I think my wife would be a little upset, and your girl would be too. But hey, they'll get over it. Right?
I'm ready to GO NOW.

I am packed up finally as well. Leaving work tomorrow at 2, can't wait to get on the road

Packed, fuel topped off, ready to play my way to Lake Charles. First stop is Carter Plantation with EnglishTurn then onto LC. 4 rounds of golf here we come.
Safe travel yall!

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Safe travels everyone! I can't wait to follow along with your posts, pics and vines!

Got the golf bag all packed and ready to go. Even cleaned my grips (love those Gripes). I'm playing a round in the morning on the way to the airport, though. So I have to pack the suitcase and backpack yet tonight. Could be a late one.

Travel safely everyone. See you all Friday.

We have arrived at bryanmac's.

See you boys Friday.

I haven't packed or washed a thing yet....why rush?

Just left the house! Here we go!

Safe travels see you tomorrow

Using Tapatalk

Tazz & I are on the road heading south!

Just a hair over 24 hours and then Barberakb, easy 8, and I will be leaving my Casa.

Hoping today goes by quickly!

Just a hair over 24 hours and then Barberakb, easy 8, and I will be leaving my Casa.

Hoping today goes by quickly!

Well be right behind you. I'm ready to get this trip going.

Didn't sleep much last night. I think the stuff I've been taking for the last day & a half to get rid of the bug I was coming down with must have had something it tht kept me wired. I'm not complaining though, because I fell a ton better.

We're teeing off early this morning at Gray Plantation to beat the afternoon rain. I'll try to remember to take pics & maybe a vine or 2.

Just 4 hours of work today then I am headed south :)

I'm ready to GO NOW.

Yep she might be a little upset plus today is my youngest birthday. If he is home I will be taking him to dinner.

I hate Tapatalk, just saying. I trying to quote you TBD, BUT Tapatalk keeps putting in something that GG wrote in another thread. Oh well.
Taking your son out on his birthday is way more important anyway. You guys have a nice time tonight. Take him somewhere decent. Taco Bell would NOT be the right choice.

I hate Tapatalk, just saying. I trying to quote you TBD, BUT Tapatalk keeps putting in something that GG wrote in another thread. Oh well.
Taking your son out on his birthday is way more important anyway. You guys have a nice time tonight. Take him somewhere decent. Taco Bell would NOT be the right choice.
He will be turning 20 with a girl friend. Not sure dad is important enough for dinner yet. Depends on her plans...:)

Not sure I'm completely happy with this....still a work in progress.

Back