The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it, don't you know me better than that by now. IF you tell me not to do something I am going to do it. I am always going to be the person to push the red button. I did that once in CVS and I broke an entire razor display.

It was more so you didnt get mad at me for not warning you. I knew you would click it. Haha

Just arrived at our B&B in Montreal. Hot tub, anyone?
mure5apa.jpg

Nice JN! I've always wanted to hot tub it up out in the snow. For some reason always thought that would be neat hehe.

Nice JN! I've always wanted to hot tub it up out in the snow. For some reason always thought that would be neat hehe.

It's not. At least in my experience it wasn't fun at all. Haha.

All fun and games until you have to walk back in through the snow...

Thankfully the door inside is about 20 feet from the tub. Just got out of it. Felt great after a 7 hour drive.

I no longer want to visit Australia. Nate that looks awesome

This is the stinkiest plane I've ever been on.

Just awful.

Can't breathe.

Listening to a few folks at work argue over if marijuana should be legal in all states!

It's not. At least in my experience it wasn't fun at all. Haha.

All fun and games until you have to walk back in through the snow...

its like 10 seconds to walk in the house not going on a 5 min walk.... you cant be cold for 10 seconds ? wimp lol

its like 10 seconds to walk in the house not going on a 5 min walk.... you cant be cold for 10 seconds ? wimp lol

Going from almost boiling water to close to zero temps will make the water almost instantly freeze. I would say that would make anyone cold... Guess it's just me.

Going from almost boiling water to close to zero temps will make the water almost instantly freeze. I would say that would make anyone cold... Guess it's just me.

ive never done it being that cold...in the 30's its not bad and acutally nice, as long is their is no wind. if its windy forget it your head will be an ice cube and your body will be boiling

The infamous $600K at work still hasnt been found, lots of fingers being pointed around

They pointing north?

Yep, right now its Wells Fargo in the US stating the funds were sent last week

Bank of Montreal in Canada says they never got anything

Wells Fargo said they are crazy

In the mean time I got them to wire us the money today while they fight between each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back