Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have officially declared "Winter 2013-2014" to be OVAH! (in best Billy Packer voice)

In the 50's for the next several days and the night low temps barely reaching freezing in the 10 Day forecast.

I'll mowing in no time!

Raining today sucks should stop by tomorrow

47 and sunny in Nashville. Which is insane since it's only 10 degrees warmer than Anchorage, AK where I am. Call the cops!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

In the 20's today (down to 14 overnight tonight) with 40+mph winds... awesome!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

High of 70, slightly warmer tomorrow.

...and we're back to winter

e5u6ujav.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Chance for T-storms this afternoon.

Ok, can you Midwestern guys help out the weather service? They said that the 12 homes damaged in Roseville yesterday (suburb of Sacramento) was from a possible tornado. I'm no expert but....
hy3ube7u.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
100% chance of rain today with thunderstorms rolling through. 90% chance of rain tomorrow. Looks like no golf for this kid.

100% chance of rain today with thunderstorms rolling through. 90% chance of rain tomorrow. Looks like no golf for this kid.

Same here Barry ?. Rainy day in Georgia☔⚡

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of rain in Lafayette last night and this morning. Had a round at a really nice course booked, but it's probably not gonna happen now...

It looks like we are going to miss the rain this weekend, but the bigger news is the extended forecast has highs in the 50's and 60's for the next 10 days! I hope that means winter is over. :fingers-crossed:

Spring my arse, 32° at tee off! Almost shorts by afternoon, yes

Spring my arse, 32° at tee off! Almost shorts by afternoon, yes

Haha, yeah well well we picked up another 5" of snow overnight. 14" in the last 24 hrs. Could be worse for ya ;)

It will be mid 50 and a windy sucker at Arrowhead today

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

45* with a little drizzle and 20 mph wind today. Hope it all goes away by tee time.

Best weekend of the year. We are going to try to play Saturday afternoon. Sunday is going to be very windy.

1014306_474459686015775_1168350477_n.jpg

Low to mid 70's all weekend, high clouds and little to no wind... YAY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liking what I'm seeing for the day:

Have seen nothing but wet weather and the temperatures are dropping. I guess this is only a sign of what I will see back in Ohio. Thank goodness for coming back to Florida in three weeks.

19* here, on its way to 65*.

Suppose to climb into the 30's today, not much wind, and sunny with 0% chance of precipitation, sounds good enough to me. Time to hit some ice balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back