Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

So Ken and I are flying into Hobby Airport. I land at 11:30; and then have to wait for baggage, pick up the rental (shuttle, they aren't even at the airport), then drive to Lake Charles. Is it REALLY two hours to Lake Chuck from Hobby? We have a 3:00 tee time I believe. Cutting it really close.

yeah it's right at 2 hours...but it's all interstate 10 so you can probably shave that to 1:45 or less

yeah it's right at 2 hours...but it's all interstate 10 so you can probably shave that to 1:45 or less
I'm from New York...so 1:15...? :)

Just not sure if I should be worried about being late for our tee time. I'm not sure about Ken, but I have to change too.

Capt. Dru enjoying the ride to LC.
u6ugaju8.jpg

Headed to the airport to pick up Alex OITW, then off to Lake Charles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Ken and I are flying into Hobby Airport. I land at 11:30; and then have to wait for baggage, pick up the rental (shuttle, they aren't even at the airport), then drive to Lake Charles. Is it REALLY two hours to Lake Chuck from Hobby? We have a 3:00 tee time I believe. Cutting it really close.

I just got into Hobby and it looks like Pete is going to be an hour late. Looks like our 3 o'clock tee time is in jeopardy.

I just got into Hobby and it looks like Pete is going to be an hour late. Looks like our 3 o'clock tee time is in jeopardy.

Leave it to Pete to mess things up

e7e2a8y8.jpg

Stern makes the trip better.

Not sure what you want to do Ken, but I'm at Hobby now waiting on OITW (Alex), his flight arrives at 11am and is on time...you can catch a ride with me if you want...but that would leave Pete solo

Not sure what you want to do Ken, but I'm at Hobby now waiting on OITW (Alex), his flight arrives at 11am and is on time...you can catch a ride with me if you want...but that would leave Pete solo

Where are you man. I'm at baggage near carousel 1

If someone gets stuck at hobby I'm close (30 mins) and driving in the morning if someone needs a ride

Me and Skittle just got through Little Rock. Been at it since midnight. He's at 24 straight hours. I'll be there at 9 AM. About 6 hours until were in Lake Charles.

Did you go down 65 or go over to Texarkana? I am thinking about going back a different way. 171 is small town after another with 45 mph speed limits

I won't be there for my tee time today, may bags didn't make it and I have to hang around Houston until 1pm for the next flight and hope they put them on there.

I won't be there for my tee time today, may bags didn't make it and I have to hang around Houston until 1pm for the next flight and hope they put them on there.

That totally sucks.

You at Hobby or Intercontinental ?

Back