Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

up to 24...awesome!

Not a bad thing to have a waiting list as Ive seen enough first hand people sometimes have to drop out

I understand that some people are going to be intimidated by my team, but I hope they wouldn't drop out because of it.

I understand that some people are going to be intimidated by my team, but I hope they wouldn't drop out because of it.

And rightfully so. You have probably played there a few times and will know the lay of the land. Just hope this weather cooperates. I've been following their sort of journal on their website, 9am is gonna be pretty chilly, might need to warm up from the inside starting early.

According to TWC, starting Thursday we are done with sub-freezing temps. Next week will be at or near 60 all week. Some rain here and there but no snow.

Aaaaaaaand it's a blizzard outside. I don't know about you guys, but I'm SICK if this white crap

Aaaaaaaand it's a blizzard outside. I don't know about you guys, but I'm SICK if this white crap

The little we had here this morning is already gone. I think this was the last gasp of winter.

Not at all! My team is stacked! We gonna win, you wait and see.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

The little we had here this morning is already gone. I think this was the last gasp of winter.

You're lucky. We are STILL getting pounded.

It was nice today. Still cold but sunny. They are talking 50's this weekend and 60's by early next week. We shall see if it happens.

It was nice today. Still cold but sunny. They are talking 50's this weekend and 60's by early next week. We shall see if it happens.

Haha check that weather again :( 30s and 40s wet and not sunny

Not at all! My team is stacked! We gonna win, you wait and see.

Don't know if we'll win, but ...we have Strohs, so you know we'll have a great time!

Haven't had much Strohs since college - I hope it's Strohs Dark!

Don't know if we'll win, but ...we have Strohs, so you know we'll have a great time!

Haven't had much Strohs since college - I hope it's Strohs Dark!

I'm looking forward to this event. I have been a member of the forum for a long time but this will be the first time I'm going to meet anyone from here. Lets just hope this cold is gone by then.

So .... Are any other teams holding every other day conference calls and strategy discussions??

No?

Ok.

So .... Are any other teams holding every other day conference calls and strategy discussions??

No?

Ok.

I'm listening to your guys team chat. I wanna her strategies

Just in case you guys needed a reminder of the winning team:

mikedean441
Robman7
GregDan
Tpluff

Bad news guys. I just found out that on Sat 4/12 I have to take my daughter to Akron U to apply for a scholarship for next year - it's an all-day deal from 8 am to 2 pm. So... I have to back out.

Damn.

Unless I can convince Jenna to join the marines & forget about a full ride to engineering school....

Have fun guys!

Someone reach out to toolman

OhioMatt just had to back out as well. We have two spots open.

That sucks! Who's gonna hop in?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I sure hope mbowker and Strohs don't take this personal-like. Half their team just bailed on them! Maybe if they showered more or something...

Better now than later I suppose

Try toolman and then we can round up 1 more I'm sure

Sorry to hear that grins.

I am sure we can round up two to play. Anyone try skittles? I'll see if maybe he would want to.

Back