Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Congrats Dru and Jank, sweetness!

Congrats guys!!! Enjoy the hall of fame!

Congrats to the winners!

It was my first. What a great group. Eddie, you are a gem. Ken and Mike were my picks for the winners!!!!
Glad you could make it Kpop. You are a genuinely nice guy. Wish we could have got in a round together.

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats guys...newest HoFers

Congrats Jank and Dru, nice playing

Congrats to Dru & Jank.!!

According to the legend they played their tails off and earned it. (I still think the scorecard had eraser marks) :)

Congrats dru and jank! This invitational was an absolute blast. I had a great time playing with TBT and jeffreed. I couldn't have asked for better playing partners, but I wish we would have all played better. Thanks again to JB for hooking me up with the Alpha. You didn't have to do that, but I definitely appreciate it...especially after the way I was hitting that thing today.

Glad you could make it Kpop. You are a genuinely nice guy. Wish we could have got in a round together.
Shakey, as helpful as everyone was (Eddie, you are tops on the list as well), you really went out of your way to make my first THP event a really fun experience.

I couldn't have asked for a better grouping. My partner was great, we played off each other really well.
We didn't win but I think we tied for 2nd. The team we were paired up against were awesome as well.
Shakey and Cookie played well together today. It was a great atmosphere.
We had a great time and it was neck/neck the whole round which made it even more fun.
There was some friendly ribbing and some great sportsmanship as well. I REALLY enjoyed it.
Thanks to everyone for making my first THP event a memorable one.
Cookie & I had the privilege to play with Miller Time & Barberakb. It was a great competitive round. We were up about three strokes on them going into the 6th hole, but then they started playing lights out and we were down 1 going into 10.

I can't overstate how well they played together. Aaron was so money with his drives down the stretch & Josh was just unbelievable with his approaches. I still can't believe they didn't get first. Jank & capt.dru had to have played out of their minds. There was no shame in losing to the winners today. We played really good, but they played excellent.

Hats off to JB & Mward. This has been an excellent event from start to finish.

Last edited:
Congrats Dru and Jank!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Congrats Jank and Dru. You guys are having quite a year so far at THP events!

Congrats Dru and Jank! well done on pulling off the win.

Congrats to Dru & Jank.!!

According to the legend they played their tails off and earned it. (I still think the scorecard had eraser marks) :)

I think they played on a simulator or something while the rest of us played outside. They played really really well.

Dru might have an idea with that liquid courage idea...

Congrats dru and jank! This invitational was an absolute blast. I had a great time playing with TBT and jeffreed. I couldn't have asked for better playing partners, but I wish we would have all played better. Thanks again to JB for hooking me up with the Alpha. You didn't have to do that, but I definitely appreciate it...especially after the way I was hitting that thing today.
Nice meeting you. Enjoy the new driver

Thanks everyone! Had an absolute blast so far this weekend. I will have a full recap tomorrow night.

It's all about the bell curve for capt dru. He peaked at the right time.

Congrats to Dru and Jank on the win.....Dru with 3 Bloody Mary's before the first tee....#swinglube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I get ready to leave(had to buy a cooler) I just want to thank everyone who made this weekend one to remember!

Safe travels to everyone on their way home.

Congrats Dru & Jank ??⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the winners, You guys definitely deserve it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats to Jank and Dru. I knew you guys could do it. DFW Crew doing work again!!

Dinner of runner ups lol
tu2e7u7e.jpg

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Back