2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Spent the afternoon practicing my pitching on the one part of the lawn that had no snow on it today. Putting in extra work this year in case I get an opportunity like #TheGrandaddy

Riding that time joke now eh Sabella. Live it up now while you can. We're hungry over here and determined to avenge the loss!

So excited on everything with this. Love the back and forth and how much the ZooCrew are in to this as well.

Yo quiero DOS!

Just started the PGA Tour Academy Home (Basement) Edition this weekend as prep for this season and, hopefully, the Granddaddy Dos!

Catching up on this thread this weekend. I can't wait to find out what it takes to get into this thing because I'm sure there will be a ton of THPers trying for a shot. Not to mention, how on earth can you top the awesomeness of the first Grandaddy? To think #TheDos is going to be even better just boggles the mind.

Catching up on this thread this weekend. I can't wait to find out what it takes to get into this thing because I'm sure there will be a ton of THPers trying for a shot. Not to mention, how on earth can you top the awesomeness of the first Grandaddy? To think #TheDos is going to be even better just boggles the mind.

You got that right!

From the mini-computer!

The #TheGrandaddy #DOS is going to be amazing, I can't wait for the first contest to start. A hot ticket to get in for sure.

Thoughts are swirling through my head about possibly playing the #theDos.

The style of play would be so different than how we play here. More emphasis on carry distance. More sand. Faster/more uniform greens. More water.

What do I need? Dedication. Focused Practice. Calm Nerves.

Bring It.

I have to say, playing the x2 hot 3 deep today made me think of this event. I don't think it was possible but it's longer than last years xhot 3deep. It's also to play off the deck.

Not sure what Callaway had in mind for this years event but it's got to be spectacular.

I have to say, playing the x2 hot 3 deep today made me think of this event. I don't think it was possible but it's longer than last years xhot 3deep. It's also to play off the deck.

Not sure what Callaway had in mind for this years event but it's got to be spectacular.

#MindBlowingAwesomeness

If the new 3deep is longer than the original, then I would probably need a longer driver. That's crazy, dude.

If the new 3deep is longer than the original, then I would probably need a longer driver. That's crazy, dude.
As I warmed up the club got longer and longer. It get the ball up quicker off the deck and easier. I thought it would be an even swap.

i hit it on my 9th hole which is 615. Off the tee and for second shot. I had 75 yards left for 3rd shot.

If true, that's a game changer for me. I'm looking for something a bit longer than my XHot 3Deep. Turns out, it might be a 3Deep

If true, that's a game changer for me. I'm looking for something a bit longer than my XHot 3Deep. Turns out, it might be a 3Deep
My Xhot was my goto club and now it's brother will be taking its place. Thinking I may stay with stock shaft as well

My Xhot was my goto club and now it's brother will be taking its place. Thinking I may stay with stock shaft as well

The Stock shaft is a Tour Green correct?
That is one hell of a shaft i love mine in my driver

They hit a home run for me with the PX 6.0 so whatever they change to I trust completely. Have you swung the 2Deep? Thinkin a X2Hot 2Deep/XHot 3Deep combo might be a nice pairing

They hit a home run for me with the PX 6.0 so whatever they change to I trust completely. Have you swung the 2Deep? Thinkin a X2Hot 2Deep/XHot 3Deep combo might be a nice pairing
The 2deep would be a driver substitute if I were to add. Not sure how it would respond off the deck.

The 2deep would be a driver substitute if I were to add. Not sure how it would respond off the deck.

That's why is want it. Want something with 10-20 extra yards for longer par5's off the tee. I can play the 3Deep off the turf so I don't need something for that use.

Can't wait to see these contests!

Can't wait to see these contests!

For sure dude! Last year's effect was amazing, can't wait to see what 2014 will bring! I just know I want to be a part of it

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Working on a timeline for this one and everybody is going to enjoy how selections are done I think.
A bit of effort will be needed, but in the end, it will separate the Internet Golfers from the Basement Dwellers, because after all Team THP is all about the Basement Dwellers. :D

The contests for Grandaddy The Dos should be really fun. The excitement level for this event is getting crazy, and understandably so.

Funny watching an event like the Kings of Distance and seeing the Zoo crew, knowing how many THPers are working hard to be ready to take them down. I feel a little bad for them.....but only a little.

Back