2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

I love the name.
I embrace the name.
They just have THP confused with elsewhere I guess.
We play golf in basements. In fact I think its time to create the Ultimate Basement Golf Event. Full of keyboard hammering golfers that know how to get it done. If only a place on the internet was hosting such events...
I see a lot of putting greens, mats and nets in use for that basement event!!!

I like the name #RedeemTeam
They were the ones who cleaned up the mess after the 2004 USA mens BBall lose in the olympics just like this year we clean up the on the ZooCrew

This is getting closer and Im excited!! I have 4 rounds of golf and 2 range sessions scheduled this week to continue the preparation!!

Team "Mama Said Knock You Out!" The lyrics to that classic LL Cool J song are totally appropriate and inspiring for this event. At least that's the background music that should be playing when the Team THP is introduced!

I still find it hilarious that the people calling us that, have more than made a name for themselves by using the INTERNET and Social Media.
no kidding, look at them..in the basement on there keyboards...

BjmDbDzCEAAo-RQ.jpg

Yesterday, my wife said to me, after our lottery ticket wasn't a winner, "You wasted your luck on that stupid golf trip to California!"

Hmm... Yep! I'm willing to forego a lottery win for entry into the Grandaddy again!!!!

As the other DreamTeam'ers have written, there's not much I won't do to get back in this event. Do I think it'll happen? Not likely. But, I'm SURE gonna make it tough on the decision-makers for SURE!!!!

BjmDbDzCEAAo-RQ.jpg

Looks like a dungon or maybe it is there cage at the Zoo

BjmDbDzCEAAo-RQ.jpg
I know it said they were planning the Kings of Distance event, but I have a feeling #TheDos was on all their minds!!! They are sweating bullets thinking about losing the belt!!!

Anybody got the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for the daily reminder that THP is coming to get you

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I hope this is firmly on everyones mind... It certainly is for me. After a long day of work I debated going back to my hotel room and just lounging, but I decided to go workout instead. I hope everyone is working in anticipation of being selected, not waiting until they get selected.

The Zoo Crew has some game, it is time for us to show them what #basementdwellers can do and put a hurtin on them for the #Dos

Just spent two hours practicing at Golftec. I WILL be ready to go if and when the Grandaddy and Jman come calling my name.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I hope this is firmly on everyones mind... It certainly is for me. After a long day of work I debated going back to my hotel room and just lounging, but I decided to go workout instead. I hope everyone is working in anticipation of being selected, not waiting until they get selected.

The Zoo Crew has some game, it is time for us to show them what #basementdwellers can do and put a hurtin on them for the #Dos
Excellent advice, keeping it top of mind to help motivate and improve is a great idea!

Nope. I'm saying literally that I expect all of the #DreamTeam'ers to try and get back in. Everyone should go for this, unless they don't have a pulse.

#PulseLessNeedNotApply

My pulse is racing just thinking about this event.

Back