2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

What ever the name is called, it will be full of THPers that are ready as ever to take on the zoo crew and bring home the win. I want to be a part of it so bad

#BasementDwellers

What ever the name is called, it will be full of THPers that are ready as ever to take on the zoo crew and bring home the win. I want to be a part of it so bad

#Elbowdropfromthetoprope

#PeoplesElbow

Nope. I'm saying literally that I expect all of the #DreamTeam'ers to try and get back in. Everyone should go for this, unless they don't have a pulse.

#PulseLessNeedNotApply

I guarantee that you have eight guys chomping at the bit to get into The Grandaddy Dos.

We were quite clear about our terms when we were in California:

jeravuty.jpg

Nope. I'm saying literally that I expect all of the #DreamTeam'ers to try and get back in. Everyone should go for this, unless they don't have a pulse.
#PulseLessNeedNotApply

Just checked mine. Yup! Still there, and I still want in this thing badly to skin some #ZooCrew.

Canadan,
I think the #TeamBasementDwellers is on THP because that is what THPers were called. Ya know, internet golfers. The guys in their mom's basement pounding the keyboard.

Canadan,
I think the #TeamBasementDwellers is on THP because that is what THPers were called. Ya know, internet golfers. The guys in their mom's basement pounding the keyboard.

Terrace Level, JB.

It's called a Terrace Level.

Sounds like a plug for Brad Paisley's hit from a few years ago he win a Grammy for. Kind of fitting since THP will be hoisting the belt this year!

Canadan,
I still find it hilarious that the people calling us that, have more than made a name for themselves by using the INTERNET and Social Media.

Canadan,

I get it. Mom's basement makes a lot more sense. Coming from a hockey background, a basement dweller is usually the worst team in the league. Brutal reference haha!

I still find it hilarious that the people calling us that, have more than made a name for themselves by using the INTERNET and Social Media.

I love the name.
I embrace the name.
They just have THP confused with elsewhere I guess.
We play golf in basements. In fact I think its time to create the Ultimate Basement Golf Event. Full of keyboard hammering golfers that know how to get it done. If only a place on the internet was hosting such events...

I love the name.
I embrace the name.
We play golf in basements. In fact I think its time to create the Ultimate Basement Golf Event. Full of keyboard hammering golfers that know how to get it done. If only a place on the internet was hosting such events...

Better make it straight up so those ZooFools can't hide behind their handicaps like we hide behind our keyboards.

I love the name.
I embrace the name.

Love it, and I love smashing keyboards and monitors, all kinds of WIN. Could lead to some interesting videos at some point.

I think this one needs to be photoshopped a bit!
For the #DOS
2000px-StartingMsdos2.jpg

Back