Srixon #JourneyToBetter

You too bro. I can't wait to see you!

Something you said in that video is truly something I have been living by since my daughter was born last July. Every day try to be better than you were yesterday. And tomorrow be better than you were today. That's not just for golf, thats in life.

Something you said in that video is truly something I have been living by since my daughter was born last July. Every day try to be better than you were yesterday. And tomorrow be better than you were today. That's not just for golf, thats in life.

Bingo. I want to be the best I can be for my family. And for my golf family as well :)

I love messages like that. WCBM, that was pretty darn awesome. Its funny to think of passions and life and how we choose to live it. Every day is another day to strive to be better. Whether that is golf, life, husband, father or friend. I try that every day. It truly is a journey.

I love messages like that. WCBM, that was pretty darn awesome. Its funny to think of passions and life and how we choose to live it. Every day is another day to strive to be better. Whether that is golf, life, husband, father or friend. I try that every day. It truly is a journey.

It totally is my man. I am proud and honored I get to share this journey with THP.

If Tim is getting better in life and as a father, I need to step up my game!

Sometimes I am remembered that THP brings all walks of life together. Without this place, there are a lot of people I would not have had the privilege to meet and call part of my family. The first time I met WCBM, I got to see a guy that embodied everything that this slogan (journeytobetter) is about. Over the last few years, we have seen that grow and him become a father, but the journey is the same. His smile is infectious and his positivity is incredible.

Sometimes I am remembered that THP brings all walks of life together. Without this place, there are a lot of people I would not have had the privilege to meet and call part of my family. The first time I met WCBM, I got to see a guy that embodied everything that this slogan is about. Over the last few years, we have seen that grow and him become a father, but the journey is the same. His smile is infectious and his positivity is incredible.

First time I met Tim in Connecticut, he walks up with a big smile, shakes my hand, introduces himself and asks me immediately how my daughter was doing (she was sick so my wife couldn't come). I will never forget that. Truly taught me anything and everything I ever needed to know about him.

Tim, that was an awesome video. I am honored to be able to meet and play for you in July my friend.

If Tim is getting better in life and as a father, I need to step up my game!

haha Thanks broski! I am striving to get to where you are. In every way.

Sometimes I am remembered that THP brings all walks of life together. Without this place, there are a lot of people I would not have had the privilege to meet and call part of my family. The first time I met WCBM, I got to see a guy that embodied everything that this slogan (journeytobetter) is about. Over the last few years, we have seen that grow and him become a father, but the journey is the same. His smile is infectious and his positivity is incredible.

You have a ton to do with my growth Josh. Honestly. This place makes me reflective. In a very very good way.

First time I met Tim in Connecticut, he walks up with a big smile, shakes my hand, introduces himself and asks me immediately how my daughter was doing (she was sick so my wife couldn't come). I will never forget that. Truly taught me anything and everything I ever needed to know about him.

I was thinking about you on the ride down that day Dev. I was thinking how much the event meant to you but how concerned you were as a father and husband for your family. Especially with a newborn/infant. Your commitment to the event told me the same thing about you. You had an obligation and fulfilled it spectacularly. Even though your heart was at home....

Srixon #JourneyToBetter

Well done Tim. Your video came out awesome and the message was received loud and clear!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim, that was an awesome video. I am honored to be able to meet and play for you in July my friend.

I can't wait to chill Nate. We have been internet buds for too long without meeting.

You have a ton to do with my growth Josh. Honestly. This place makes me reflective. In a very very good way.

So much truth in these posts that it just makes me smile.

Well done Tim, it's about getting better in everything in your life not just golf, I couldn't agree more!

GFC's Journey to Better

That was pretty good. I don't know if is because I know most of you guys, but I think the #thpmc videos are on another level of awesome.

GFC's was pretty good but not gonna lie, I think several of THP's are better.

good enough is the enemy of better. Love that line.

Good stuff! The Fog never showed up for my video shoot :alien:, but I definitely like the cinematography in these.

Agreed Dean. That line needs to get tattoed on arm.

Good stuff! The Fog never showed up for my video shoot :alien:, but I definitely like the cinematography in these.

yeah the fog touch was really good.

Agreed Dean. That line needs to get tattoed on arm.

I need to get it on my golf bag or towel. Something I can see when I'm towards the bottom of the range bucket that's going to make me focus on that last dozen swings like I did the first 90.

yeah the fog touch was really good.

I need to get it on my golf bag or towel. Something I can see when I'm towards the bottom of the range bucket that's going to make me focus on that last dozen swings like I did the first 90.

I requested fog in my living room but it came late.

Back