Status
Not open for further replies.
i think people are looking past the Yanks, predicting Rays win AL East & Red Sox get a WC, this was probably the Yanks best Spring in a long time, hopefully it carries forward

I like the Rays a lot too. The team that I think could do damage in that division though is the Orioles.

I like the Rays a lot too. The team that I think could do damage in that division though is the Orioles.
Rays, Orioles, Yanks, Red Sox there is no doubt the division will be tough if not the toughest

Anyone try using this to get out of work..haha

BkEEgzaCYAEWTNh.jpg:large

Anyone try using this to get out of work..haha

BkEEgzaCYAEWTNh.jpg:large

In college I sent an email to my professor for my 1:15 class(my last class of the day), telling her that it was an official holiday that I observed and I would not be in class. The next class she told me she would honor it as a holiday because if it was the first day of Wimbledon she would have done the same.

Yeah man. Thats the nucleus of a really good rotation. Throw in Sabathia who could obviously have a good year and this could be a devastating rotation. Question marks at 3rd and 2nd but I think they will be okay. I am really excited for the season for the first time in a few years. I like this team alot.

Im kind of excited to watch Tanaka pitch. Not quiet Yu Darvish fever when he came over, but from what Ive seen in Japan hes kinda nasty

Im kind of excited to watch Tanaka pitch. Not quiet Yu Darvish fever when he came over, but from what Ive seen in Japan hes kinda nasty

6 ip, 10ks in his last outing. I have high hopes.

I just printed that out and gave it to my boss. Who then gave it to our department head, who denied my request. They all got a laugh though.

Repping my Bravos at work today! Happy Opening Day!

FywtaX2.jpg

mlb.com has a free preview for a day or 2....just sayin

PLAY BALL!!!!! :banana:

I'm excited for the Braves to start here in about an hour. Not quite as excited as I would have been before losing 40% of the starting rotation to Tommy John surgery before the season, but it will be interesting to see which of the kids are up to the task.

MLB 2014

I will be at a hospital in Oregon but you better believe my mlb.tv premium will be getting used. Excited to see my Redbirds challenge for the central again

Braves fans are quiet...

oh and Cliff Lee got ROCKED today

BJ Upton/Uggla 0-6

Braves fans are quiet...

I'm pacing myself. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

I need my energy for a full-blown meltdown in September. This isn't my first rodeo.

Man my offense is rough today 2/18 in early games.

Sizemore 2 for 2 with a HR!

Braves shutout to start the season. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back