THP, thanks for being better than others!

Welcome! This truly is the place for the everyday golfer--so many sites seem to be full of what I like to call "internet pros" that all drive 350 yards and have no time to entertain your thoughts--the community here is great. Try to get to an event if at all possible--the events put names to faces and make this place even better!
I'd love to get in on an event, but I imagine there aren't too many being held in Montana! :golf2:

Glad you found THP, because there is Nothing like this place anywhere.

Love this thread.

#missionaccomplished

Glad you found us here

THP is just different--in a good way. So much more welcoming and people actually want to help here. Welcome!

The more time you spend on here, the more you realize just how special THP and everything about the forum and it's members actually is.

Welcome and I'm glad you have found a place where you are happy!

This is a timely post as I have just boarded the mothership. Have been a long time lurker on a couple different forums and have found myself coming here more and more over the last 6 months for advice, reviews or just general golf chatter. Looking forward to it!!

Welcome to THP!

I am a new member and this thread is nice to see. Look forward to being part of the community.

Welcome to THP! Like others have said, if you can get together with local THP members and/or make it to events, it will be a game-changer. This is a great group of people here, for sure!

Couldn't agree more. I spend nearly all my "golf internetin' stuff time" here. I might glance at a few other boards, but this by far and away where I've learned the most AND feel the most comfortable. Great place indeed!

Completely agree there my friend. This place lets you ask questions without a feeling of being stupid as everyone wants to see you succeed. Thanks for being here!

I know what you are saying about the other golf forums. I been there as well. They can be very cold. Ask a question that most people now and you will get blasted, makes you feel like you don't belong. THP is not that way, very helpful and considerate people. Good to be here.

I started posting on another forum, and let's just say most were less than helpful and very criticizing. I have never felt that way on this forum and I appreciate all of the help I have received over the last year since I became a member. I will always come back to THP for advice over other forums.

THANKS! :clapp:

Great post Josh! Look forward to meeting you in June.

I'm glad THP's reputation of inclusiveness is getting through. My advice is if you can't make events, get out and play with local THP'ers in your area. From the first handshake it will feel like longtime friends catching up.

It's something that goes without saying for any member, there are no dumb questions here and we are all a thread post or PM away from answering.

It's kind of hard to explain it, but doing what you've said here will open yourself to a whole new level of THP awesomeness. The camaraderie shared at events and local gatherings is second to none. I hope you're able to experience exactly what I'm talking about! Being up in MN, my guess is you're geared up and ready for the season?

Welcome to THP Deletty! Dive right in.

More than ready! I've been hitting clubs in my garage all winter and taking video lessons through swing by swing.

Great post dude. Glad we could help!

Its a community feel thats always sold short when described in words. I am also a new member that is appreciating the great atmosphere here. Cant wait to get to a THP event this year(I feel the stars are aligning).

Its a community feel thats always sold short when described in words. I am also a new member that is appreciating the great atmosphere here. Cant wait to get to a THP event this year(I feel the stars are aligning).

Wonderfully stated, and the key word is community. Its THP, its truly one of a kind.

Hope you make it to an event, would love to meet ya!

glad you like it here and glad you are around.

Back