1 SPOT OPEN - The King w/ Callaway Golf & THP

Always the case. Clock just moves soooooo slow when you are waiting for an announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's like Christmas morning! Is the red Ryder BB gun under the tree?

Will be in meetings for the next few hours. Man I hope I come back to some good news!

#FingersCrossed

Good luck everyone. Must be awesome getting picked to the winning team!

And the winner is

sposey013168

Thanks for everybody that entered, and stay tuned for more THP Event announcements soon including the Gauntlet and the Grandaddy with Callaway Golf.

Shane!!!! Congrats buddy!

congrats sposey!

Welcome to woodshed sposey013168 :thumb::deadhorse:

Congrats bud! Welcome to the winning team!

SHANE! YUSS! Congrats buddy!

Congrats!!!! Have a ton of fun

Congrats Shane! Looking forward to battle!

Congrats Shane!!!! You're gonna rock it dude!

#ImStillRootingForChad

Congrats!

Welcome to the team Sposey!

Holy crap I am in shock. This is amazing. I think people at the gym think I am crazy, I just screamed and jumped and down in the weight room. I feel blessed. #ImWIthHarry

Holy crap I am in shock. This is amazing. I think people at the gym think I am crazy, I just screamed and jumped and down in the weight room. I feel blessed. #ImWIthHarry

Welcome to the team buddy!

Good luck brother. Do team Harry proud!

So freaking stoked for Shane!!! Had a blast with him rooming in LA, such a great dude and deserving of this opportunity!

Congrats Shane

Welcome to the team sposey! #imwithharry

Once you have travel plans (or while making them) hop over to the travel thread and let us know. Playing a practice round at 7am Friday morning as well and would love to have you.

Back