2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

Congrats to those who got picked to volunteer, and thank you to EVERYONE who put their name in for this. The support from this community is simply amazing.

I'd gladly pay my way for the trip. I am grateful you are doing as much as you are and don't expect anything more.

The post wasn't harsh, just realistic. Nothing wrong with that in my book.

+1... Can't begin to thank JB & GG enough for the awesome gesture they are extending.

Just dawned on me...I'm golfing with half the volunteers next weekend...awrsome, I bet it gets mentioned once

Congrats to all of you guys!! I'm pumped to meet you, and hopefully play some golf with you, and definitely have a beer or two!

This is just pure gold!

Congrats to all of you guys!! I'm pumped to meet you, and hopefully play some golf with you, and definitely have a beer or two!

This is just pure gold!

Can't wait to meet you as well! The Finnisher is at the top of my must meet list.

This is just pure gold!

Can't wait to meet the man behind the Finnisher mask. Will be an honor.

Congrats to the six that made it and congrats to all that tried to get in. I can't wait to see everyone in MB. You guys are going to do a hell of a job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations folks. Thanks so much to everyone for their enthusiasm!

Maybe this has already been covered, so excuse me if it has:

Is there an opportunity for other THPers to attend and help out or simply be a spectator to support and cheer on our friends as they come down 18?

I am fairly local, don't need to play golf, don't need lodging, don't want or need anything other than to root for the great friends that I've made on THP.

Big thanks for all you who tried to get in and especially for you guys that got selected. Congrats!!!! All of us #THPMCer's appreciate it.

tpluff
gregdan
jeffreedmo
orange hog
golf3rguy
mikeg_74

Was really looking forward to continuing my volunteer legacy at the MC, but it wasn't to be for me this year. We'll see what happens with the wait list I guess...

I know you wanted in and had pledge to be there early on. You'll be missed.

Congrats guys and thank you.

tpluff
gregdan
jeffreedmo
orange hog
golf3rguy
mikeg_74
Awesome list right there. Having met Tyler, Mike and Jeff already, I know they will do this right. I also look forward to meeting the other three as they become part of this journey.

Tyler and Dan with the road show of events this year. Extremely jealous.

We truly wish we could accommodate everybody, but like our events, there are limitations that are simply outside of our control. We hope everybody understands and continues to follow along with this wonderful event.

We truly wish we could accommodate everybody, but like our events, there are limitations that are simply outside of our control. We hope everybody understands and continues to follow along with this wonderful event.

Understood, I figured that was the case, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. I missed the sign-up time and was not happy about it, since this is in my back yard. I will send an email to GG to be put on the waiting list in case anything comes open or is needed.

Thanks for all you guys do for the golfing community.

Maybe this has already been covered, so excuse me if it has:

Is there an opportunity for other THPers to attend and help out or simply be a spectator to support and cheer on our friends as they come down 18?

I am fairly local, don't need to play golf, don't need lodging, don't want or need anything other than to root for the great friends that I've made on THP.
Sure is. Come on down! We can spectate together lol

Was really looking forward to continuing my volunteer legacy at the MC, but it wasn't to be for me this year. We'll see what happens with the wait list I guess...

I know you were looking forward to it as well. Would have been awesome to road trip it out there. I might be asking for some tips that's for sure.

Understood, I figured that was the case, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. I missed the sign-up time and was not happy about it, since this is in my back yard. I will send an email to GG to be put on the waiting list in case anything comes open or is needed.

Thanks for all you guys do for the golfing community.

I missed your question. Yes people can come down and watch, but there will not be any asisstance needed. There are fees with that that we will have out as we get closer.

Carts will be very limited at the courses and there are fees for those.
Meals will have to be done separately, etc.
But we will have a signup list to those that want to come and watch and each person gets approved by GolferGal and added to the list that are allowed.

I missed your question. Yes people can come down and watch, but there will not be any asisstance needed. There are fees with that that we will have out as we get closer.

Carts will be very limited at the courses and there are fees for those.
Meals will have to be done separately, etc.
But we will have a signup list to those that want to come and watch and each person gets approved by GolferGal and added to the list that are allowed.

Awesome....... Thanks JB.

Congrats to the 6 guys that got in! Apparently my internet connection was a millisecond slow updating. lol I'm sure you 6 will do the entire THP community proud!

You all do more than most can even fathom. I'm genuinely disappointed I didn't make the "A Team" honestly. However, my support for this event doesn't diminish. I have too many close friends that are going to be playing and volunteering for this ever elusive event to turn a blind eye to it. Some will I'm sure, and that's just sad. Cause as a family we all grow and become better with the support of one another.

So I guess I have another reason to wake up at 4:49 am every morning.

As I'm pumping water out of my basement, I get the email. I'm in, baby! WOO HOO! Needed this on a craptastic day.

Looks like I will too...

I'm in and ready to work.

Just got the email....I"M IN!!! My heart is about to jump out of my chest! So excited to join GG, JB and the other THPers to make this an incredible event.

Tpluff- wanna carpool? :)

BOOM

The way I look at it, I'm just paying back the incredible gift that the volunteers gave me the 2 years that I was a participant.

Congrats, guys!

Back