20 Years of Master's Winning Putters

One or two Scotty's in there, lol. Hard to believe it's been almost 7 years since Zack and his SeeMore made history.

Pretty cool seeing them all. Anything from over a $1000 to ZJ little fgp original at $75 haha. Whatever works for you

That's cool, thanks for sharing!

I'm pretty sure it was Langer's Scameron than started the crazy.

Very cool to look at, love putters. Phil's always crack me up w/ the bouncing from 8802 to #9 as he always has.

Pretty cool thanks for sharing. I do believe I gamed one of those Ping putters 20 yrs ago. Thanks for reminding me how I've aged.

Nice looking putters

Really cool. Thanks for sharing Deuce!

Thanks for sharing that. Pretty cool to look back and see what they used in the past Masters.

That was fun to read.

The 97 TW Scotty putter was interesting looking

Some classics in there for sure. My F-I-L just replaced his Rossie like Faldo's with a Metal-X I got him for Christmas this past year. Man that thing was beat up. I didn't realize it was nearly 20 years old.

Very interesting, it's curious Phil has won with so many different putters.

Hard to argue with the results of Scotty Cameron putters.

The 97 TW Scotty putter was interesting looking

I've got two of them and have always loved the way they look and putt. It was the first putter I ever had a crush on and it was before I knew its history. My plan now is to hold on to them and give them to my sons when they turn 13.

Veri interesting article. Thanks for sharing Tom.

Very cool to see. So many great looking putters in that list. Thanks for sharing.

:bulgy-eyes: Tiger hasn't won a Masters without a Cameron. Coincidence? Completely! Hopefully Phil is rolling the #9 next week, it's that time in the cycle.

Lots of Scotties

Apparently on that Langer model at the end, the X's are on the toe because they blocked out Mizuno. I guess Scott didn't want to be associated with Mizuno.

Apparently on that Langer model at the end, the X's are on the toe because they blocked out Mizuno. I guess Scott didn't want to be associated with Mizuno.

He once designed putters for Mizuno, 1991 IIRC, also for some others. "Cameron" began in 92, can't remember how many years until Titleist came into the picture.

He once designed putters for Mizuno, 1991 IIRC, also for some others. "Cameron" began in 92, can't remember how many years until Titleist came into the picture.

94 I believe, but could be wrong, which would explain the X's. I was reading about the Langer putter on the Cameron Collector once. Apparently, according to the COA from Scotty, a guy over there has that putter, the one that Langer used to win the Masters.

Back