20 Years of Master's Winning Putters

Apparently on that Langer model at the end, the X's are on the toe because they blocked out Mizuno. I guess Scott didn't want to be associated with Mizuno.

He did not want Mizuno to get the "putter count" as he was no longer with them at that time. He was doing his CGI thing at that point.

Thanks for sharing, pretty cool to look at. Wouldn't mind having a couple of those putters to put on the wall.

The TeI3? Copper face insert, they are beautiful.

A friend of mine games his to this day. Bought it after Tiger won and it works very well for him.

Pretty cool thanks for sharing. I do believe I gamed one of those Ping putters 20 yrs ago. Thanks for reminding me how I've aged.
You're welcome, old man!

Wow, this is interesting! There are some crazy things out there and I have to say if I was super rich I might want some of these things

My wife just looked at the list with me, she got real quiet & asked why were SC putters so expensive. I didn't have an answer.
Are they forged?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pretty cool to get a look at all of those

Thanks for sharing that, that was really neat.

Very cool man!

Lots of Scotty in there. Thanks for sharing, that was cool to see.

The more I look at the shape of putter Phil plays, the more I'm drawn to it. Maybe I will try one out.

This thread makes me want a Scameron

Pretty cool seeing them all. Anything from over a $1000 to ZJ little fgp original at $75 haha. Whatever works for you

hahaha... exactly!

talk about indian vs arrow

Pretty awesome to read. Thanks for sharing.

looks like Olazabal was using the same beat up Ping Zing 5 years later? That's awesome. All about what you're comfortable with

That was really cool to see. Thanks for sharing. It is kind of surprising how many Scotty's are on the list.

My wife just looked at the list with me, she got real quiet & asked why were SC putters so expensive. I didn't have an answer.
Are they forged?

Very few putters are (were) forged but there were some. Many putters are however milled from rough forgings. Green Jacket auctions have stated that Tigers actual putter used to win all those majors could be worth as much as $50K to $75K in the right auction setting, but I doubt Tiger will ever let that one go.

Very few putters are (were) forged but there were some. Many putters are however milled from rough forgings. Green Jacket auctions have stated that Tigers actual putter used to win all those majors could be worth as much as $50K to $75K in the right auction setting, but I doubt Tiger will ever let that one go.

The forged was an attempted joke.

Pretty cool seeing them all. Anything from over a $1000 to ZJ little fgp original at $75 haha. Whatever works for you

This is exactly what I thought. Huge price difference

Are they forged?

EDIT: sorry I didn't read the whole thread :D

They are milled.

Putter pricing is a weird thing. Some people say SC's are overpriced, but I guess 250-350 USD is quite normal for milled putter these days. Custom / Custom Edition / Rare SC's and Bettinardis go for thousands of dollars, but that has nothing to do if they are good or bad putters...collectors items are always expensive and people who buy them might never even use them. Not even once.

I had patience and got my Betti for 120 USD, as new and my SC for a 100 second hand.

I wouldn't by a 1000 dollar putter. I think.

Back