Forum Testing - Vibram Five Finger Golf Shoe Sign-up

Those are some crazy looking golf shoes. But it's an interesting concept as well.

I tried a pair of their running shoes once, and they didn't work for me. I'm going to stay out of the running for this testing.

Good luck to everybody. This should be an interesting testing.

Those are some crazy looking golf shoes. But it's an interesting concept as well.

I tried a pair of their running shoes once, and they didn't work for me. I'm going to stay out of the running for this testing.

Good luck to everybody. This should be an interesting testing.

I only use my original set if we go to a water park and never stuck with them for the running, but This will be a cool opportunity for the testers to try out. Good luck all!

Vibrams have always intrigued me as regular, casual shoes. I tend to prefer more "supportive" shoes for golf, though. I'll be watching this one closely; I'm open-minded enough to give them a try If they are working for others.

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? traditional soft spikes
2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here? V-Classic
3. What is your second choice? V-Classic LR

These shoes are funky in a good way.

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? My preferred shoe style is a lightweight athletic spiked shoe. I love TW14 fit and style.

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here? My first choice would be Speed XC Lite Barefoot Fitness

3. What is your second choice? My second choice would be the V-Classic

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? More of a tennis shoe style with a classier look. I have both spikes and spikeless and either works for me.

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe? TrekSport

3. What is your second choice? Speed XC

Thanks THP and Vibram Golf for this cool testing opportunity.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

A big thanks to Vibram and THP for a great and unique testing opportunity. These shoes have been on my ponder list since pictures and initial information came out about them and I really enjoy and prefer minimalist shoes.

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? I prefer something that really allows me to feel where my weight is on my feet and don't have a bunch of arch support.

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here? V-Classic in white/grey

3. What is your second choice? V-Classic in Black/Black

The V-Classic LR is a really nice looking shoe but the White/Brown/Orange option doesn't fit my golf wardrobe.

Good luck to all those who enter, these are just not for me.

1) current preferred style
traditional spikes

2) 1st choice
V Classic LR

3) 2nd choice
V Classic

I really like Vibram five finger shoes, I already have two pairs and I would love to try the golf ones. Thanks THP!

1- light, athletic, zero drop is my preferred shoe
2- speed XC
3- v classic

thanks for the chance (hopefully) to give these a go.

Buffs99

I am damn excited when I saw this thread. An interesting shoe and one that I think will be fun to test.

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? Since I walk a lot of rounds I prefer a lightweight shoe.

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe?
I like most modern styles, but gravitate towards the contrasting leather uppers

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here?
First choice would be V-Classic LR

3. What is your second choice?
Second choice would have to be the V-Classic

Thanks THP for another great testing opportunity! Looking forward to seeing how these work out for the chosen reviewers!

Thanks for the great opportunity!

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? Modern casual spike-less

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here? Speed XC Lite
3. What is your second choice? V-Classic

1)I like athletic styles, Nike...
2)Treksport
3)Speed xc lite

I'm excited about this one!!! I have a pair of 5-fingers i use for kayaking and they are great.

Spikeless, current shoe is Adisports

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here?
Speed XC - these look awesome!

Treksport - good classic look even in a funky shoe :)

Thank you THP and Vibram for what looks to be a very interesting testing.

I walk most of the time so I like a lightweight spikeless shoe that still provides a decent amount of support

Speed XC Lite Grey/Orange

V-Classic White/Grey

Very unique opportunity. I walk a lot of my rounds, so these could be winners.

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? I generally prefer spiked shoes as I find the grip to be better especially in wet conditions, but I do have a couple of spikeless shoes that I wear when I walk when I know the weather will be nice.
2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here? Speed CX Lite Size 44
3. What is your second choice? Speed XC Size 44

Love seeing all the entries coming for this one, keep the sign-ups coming!

Love Vibrams for weightlifting, would be very interesting to try them out on the course.

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? FootJoy M-Project; I like spikeless because they're often lighter, and I walk a lot of rounds.
2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here? Speed XC Lite size 40
3. What is your second choice? TrekSport Sandal size 40

Last edited:
1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? I depends on the weather. I have lightweight spikeless for very dry weather and spiked DryJoys for wetter times
2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here? Treksport Sandal
3. What is your second choice? Speed XC Lite

This seems really interesting and I can't wait to hear how it comes out, but I'm gonna pass on this one.

Still time to sign up for this opportunity I believe

Does it matter that I have short toes?

I forgot my shoes like an idiot a couple weeks ago and had to play barefoot. I actually enjoyed it. I'm just unsure about the shoe between my toes...

I forgot my shoes like an idiot a couple weeks ago and had to play barefoot. I actually enjoyed it. I'm just unsure about the shoe between my toes...
Feels funny for about the first 15 minutes you put them on, and then you don't even notice.

Back