Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow on the ground this morning, sun right now but cold and then 70s next week!

75, sunny, and limited wind.

Hello myrtle. Hello absolutely perfect golf weather.

It's a beautiful day here. Windy though. Welcome to the south!

Foot of snow fell last night and it's still coming down. Ridiculous! Going to be back in the 50s and 60s next week though.

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

i feel your pain i have holy played 9 holes in 2014 ...im probably a little rusty.

Cloudy and mid 40's, but sun and 60's this weekend. Finally

Snow and ice overnight, enough to cover the ground, but 50* today, lol. Gotta love spring!

Weather is about to make a turn here. Sunny and high 40s today, high 50s by end of the weekend and 60s all next week. Hopefully the dormant grass will start to wake from its winter slumber

We're getting some rain but it's finally warm around here. Some courses are open and I'm really excited. Hoping to hit some this weekend

Light flurries but too warm for full snow. Just missed a couple inches last night that fell to the north. Going to be 48 tomorrow and 60 on Sunday. Here comes golf season.....finally !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just arrived back in Washington state, yesterday. Temp is still in 40/50s and drizzly but on the upswing. Expect 71 and clear on Monday, which means a day of golf.

Been getting very warm here. Highs have been in the mid 80s the last week and most days its a solid 82-83 degrees. Glad that we live near the gulf so we get that breeze all the time, summer is going to be here soon.

Individual tourney this morning, little wind, cloudy and a high of 56 while on course.

Well it is a blustery 37 degrees right now, so golf looks like it will remain indoors today. Thankfully this will give me time to complete my practice area in the basement. Only makes sense!!!

Looking good for my round today. My wrist is awful sore, though. Gonna have to be gentle.

*EDIT* to add that it's super foggy out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
33....Heading to 50!! Tomorrow's looking even better. We may have turned a corner here in northern Illinois

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

High of 71 with sun. Rain tomorrow.

Here in Eastern Washington, it's high 50's to low 60's, showers off and on, with a some wind.
8:11 am tee time on Sunday.

Mid 50s and sunny today!! Only a matter of time till courses open nearby

Beautiful today sunny and low 60s heading to the course in about an hour

Good choice! I froze this morning...

Yeah I was gonna go in the morning but called an audible. Gorgeous out right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back