Lajosi Putters Thread

My next Lajosi is almost complete!

It is a 303SS Bayzie. Will be finished in gun metal with a welded flow neck. Just waiting on the finished pictures. These were taken just after milling.

P1030731Large.jpg

P1030734Large.jpg

P1030735Large.jpg

Wow! That thing is incredible! Can't wait to see the final product!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is sweet mcmanus! My favorite head shape of his for sure. One day a CS version will be mine.

That looks incredible McManus, well done!

Beauty mcmanus. Worth the wait, you will love it. Great putters with a great feel. Here are a couple of Kari's pics of my Bayzie-SB I just received last month.
Also have one of his early high toe Hand-Made Blades that i should post up. First need to figure how to do photobucket or some other pic hosting site to host pics with usable links.

index.php

index.php

Thanks for the comments guys! Should have completed pictures soon!

I'm a big Lajosi fan, some day I'll get my hands on one. Kari is crazy good at what he does.

Never seen this thread! So I thought I might as well put my DD201 in here :) uploadfromtaptalk1397026589197.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397026608637.jpg

bigmcclarron, what kind of finish is that? I really like it.

Those putters are incredible mcmanus and bigmcclarron!

Thanks guys I believe it is copper plated and then he applies some kind of torching of some description? I will be honest I have totally forgotten!

Dug out my conversations with Kari, it is copper plated with brushed black Nickel

Love love love that finish. The more I look, the more I like. I've read through most of the thread, and the thing I dig most about his putters is the originality of his designs while keeping great lines. Many boutique designs just don't look any damn good. Not Lajosi's. I'd love to see what he could do with Ping's financial backing/engineering. I think he could really come up with some original stuff for a company like that, rather than the same tired crap.

So just got another set of pictures. It's back from the platers and awaiting paint fill!!

P1030874Large.jpg

P1030876Large.jpg

Finish came out awesome!

Kari makes some seriously sick stuff.

Very nice. His work is seriously sweet. One day I will get one.

Here is the final product. Will match my G25's perfectly. Kari and I decided to leave the sole blank without paint fill. Looks awesome! :clapp:

P1030928Large.jpg

P1030931Large.jpg

P1030934Large.jpg

Wow! That turned out great. I browse Lajosi's website from time to time but can't pull the trigger just yet. One day I will.

That putter is absolutely gorgeous mcmanus!

That looks amazing! Great looking putter indeed

Putter came in yesterday. Will be rolling it for the first time tomorrow!

IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

d9916ba6-f107-4eda-856f-42379f8e231d.jpg

Attachments

• #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
  • #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 0