I just really hope the white paint makes the toe more forgiving. I need that in a bad way.

Is May 2nd the date that Callaway holds the conference call to reveal their Q1 earnings?

Edit: Nevermind. Looks like that conference call is on April 23rd

May 2nd is shipment date for the SLDR Mini Driver. Not sure if that's it or not.

ejavazab.jpg

I like the white, it just looks classy.

The TM site lets you preorder in 14 degree.

I've always loved the white, but man ever since I've tried the Black R1, I think my mind has been changed. I'd like to try the white SLDR out though.

I think it looks phenomenal. The white has really grown on me and the white with the subtle blue and black and grey looks fantastic IMO.

Very nice, I'm not gonna lie...I like the white.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Even after owning two different models, I'm not a fan of the white. I always thought it was a brilliant marketing decision because if you saw a white driver on TV or three holes away, you knew what brand it was.

Kind of funny that the website changed this morning to show the white available and I get a call from work early saying that we have a "sudden" presentation by the Taylormade rep at noon. Wonder what it's about.

Kind of funny that the website changed this morning to show the white available and I get a call from work early saying that we have a "sudden" presentation by the Taylormade rep at noon. Wonder what it's about.

Well, that sounds interesting!

I got two emails from TaylorMade this morning announcing the White SLDR and inviting pre-orders. Prefer it in the darker color, personally.

Even after owning two different models, I'm not a fan of the white. I always thought it was a brilliant marketing decision because if you saw a white driver on TV or three holes away, you knew what brand it was.

Exactly this, the white made Taylormade extremely recognizable as a brand. I think that this release is just a marketing move like the R1 Black, adding hype to an existing product to get more sales.

It's all meh to me, honestly doesn't shock me. Kind of figured we would see the return of white, it sells drivers and their job is to try and sell drivers.

It's all meh to me, honestly doesn't shock me. Kind of figured we would see the return of white, it sells drivers and their job is to try and sell drivers.

bingo!

Looks like your dream came true. I like the looks of the white head, but I can't seem to get my R11S head clean and that drives me crazy....

Nice looking. Not nice enough to buy another one after already having the SLDR though

If only the paint made it more forgiving. :alien:

On the plus side, it is a very clean white design, more like the R11 than the R1. If I was buying one, I would still go with the black one.

I like the look white crown and black face design looks super clean

My first white driver was the Superfast 2.0 and I loved it, but I must say that I like the gray/metallic color of the original SLDR better than the white.

Why do I have to wait 15 more days? I want it now!

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Back