SeeMore SPi Fitting and Instruction

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
For the 2014 Morgan Cup, Cobra Golf is teaming up with SeeMore putters to provide its staffers with a total Tour Experience.

Part of that experience for eight THP'ers is that we will not only be receiving a complete fitting for a putter that we will be using in the Morgan Cup, but also complete SPi instruction from a SeeMore certified SPi instructor.

This thread is a place where all of us on this journey can document and discuss everything along the way. Although there will assuredly be a lot of talk about the Morgan Cup in here this should be a thread for anyone who is taking SPi instruction to share their thoughts or to discuss with everyone the ideologies and experiences that are ongoing.

• Staff
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! Big PM from the Tour Rep's today and this part of the journey is about to get kicked off, I couldn't be happier to be part of all of this.

I have actually gone through a full fitting here on the mSeries testing on THP and has an SPi instructor for a good amount of time until he moved from Oklahoma to Florida (I'm STILL jealous). Well, part of my message was that Brady Fennel and I will again be working together and I honestly could not be more excited. Being that Brady is familiar with me I know it will do nothing but help and we will undoubtedly be utilizing the cyber instruction along the way which is insanely exciting.

SO many thoughts running wild right now.

Love that you are getting someone you are familiar with James.

That's awesome for the Cobra/Puma staffers! This will be fun to follow.

That is awesome James. Talk about being able to fine tune any nuances, and likely really fast as well.

Just wow.. I mean I know it was said in the beggining but it makes it soo real when you read it.

I cannot wait to go through thebinstructional part. Love information..and anything that gives me some solid goals and confidence on the putting surface is unbelievable.

• Staff
I will be getting my fitting and instruction online from SeeMore SPi Cyber Coach Ben Pellicani. Ben is a coach at the Mike Bender Elite Gold Academy in Lake Mary, FL. I have worked with Ben for a few months last fall and planned to continue lessons with him this spring. Here is the SPi Cyber Coach thread if you are interested: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?49380-SeeMore-SPi-Cyber-Coach

I am so excited to get to work with him some more as he has improved my putting dramatically, so I go into this already trusting him 100%. Here is a little more about Ben:

Ben Pellicani - (Mike Bender Golf Academy) - Before joining the staff at the Mike Bender Elite Golf Academy, Ben Pellicani spent five years teaching golf. He played NCAA Division I collegiate golf at Bucknell University where he holds the single round scoring record and was nominated for Academic All-American. After college he played professionally for one year before turning to teaching and coaching golf. He coached NCAA Division I Men's Golf at Mount St. Mary's University in Maryland.
His students have included mini-tour players, top level junior and amateur golfers including a First-team ACC All-Conference selection and Maryland State Amateur Champion. Pellicani is the lead coach for the Elite Golf Academy boarding program in conjunction with Lake Mary Preparatory School.

I will be getting my fitting and instruction online from SeeMore SPi Cyber Coach Ben Pellicani. Ben is a coach at the Mike Bender Elite Gold Academy in Lake Mary, FL. I have worked with Ben for a few months last fall and planned to continue lessons with him this spring. Here is the SPi Cyber Coach thread if you are interested: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?49380-SeeMore-SPi-Cyber-Coach

I am so excited to get to work with him some more as he has improved my putting dramatically, so I go into this already trusting him 100%. Here is a little more about Ben:

Ben Pellicani - (Mike Bender Golf Academy) - Before joining the staff at the Mike Bender Elite Golf Academy, Ben Pellicani spent five years teaching golf. He played NCAA Division I collegiate golf at Bucknell University where he holds the single round scoring record and was nominated for Academic All-American. After college he played professionally for one year before turning to teaching and coaching golf. He coached NCAA Division I Men's Golf at Mount St. Mary's University in Maryland.
His students have included mini-tour players, top level junior and amateur golfers including a First-team ACC All-Conference selection and Maryland State Amateur Champion. Pellicani is the lead coach for the Elite Golf Academy boarding program in conjunction with Lake Mary Preparatory School.

I have alot of confedence him as well, just from your experience Howzat.

I am excited to hear that you get to work with Brady again, James. This should bode very well for your putting for this years MC. Brady really is fantastic to work with. Look forward to hearing how this goes, this time around.

Just got an email from Brady, we are going to start working on setting stuff up, since he's in Florida and I can't really just hop on a plane I think we're going to do the cyber lessons, I'm pretty dang excited.

Just got an email from Brady, we are going to start working on setting stuff up, since he's in Florida and I can't really just hop on a plane I think we're going to do the cyber lessons, I'm pretty dang excited.

As you should be. Teams with Cobra/Puma/SeeMore staffers just got an advantage.

SeeMore SPi Fitting and Instruction

As you should be. Teams with Cobra/Puma/SeeMore staffers just got an advantage.

It's an absolute, and if everyone just let go and embraces SPi, you and I both can personally attest to the differences they will see.

Last edited:
This is a dream come true, it's no secret that putting has been my weak spot for a long long time and having the opportunity to go through this locally and in person will be eye opening and an experience of a lifetime. Thanks SeeMore I will post all my updates as they come. I'm freakin pumped!

This is a dream come true, it's no secret that putting has been my weak spot for a long long time and having the opportunity to go through this locally and in person will be eye opening and an experience of a lifetime. Thanks SeeMore I will post all my updates as they come. I'm freakin pumped!

It is almost scary to think how low your index could get if this goes the way I expect it to. I stroke or two a side can make the world of difference.

I agree, I can't even begin to tell you how many putts miss by an inch or less. This is going to be key for me, it's such a privilege.

Love this for you guys. Cant wait to follow along with this. SeeMore always takes good care of THPers.

Love this for you guys. Cant wait to follow along with this. SeeMore always takes good care of THPers.

As excited as I am, I'm honestly most excited for the guys new to SPi.

I need to brush up on my SPi. It really is a fun system that pays off. Combine that with a fitting and putt becomes so much more fun and less stressful

Dang it..posted in the wrong thread. To excited to tell.. the email commjnication has started! So excited to learn the hole spi method. Uskng rst has really changed my putting game but this is in its own world.

This will be fantastic! Totally excited for all of the staffers to have this experience. Your putting will never be the same, and that for the better I promise that.

Awesome! Spi is great!

Received my email from Ted and Cody will be my instructor via cyber space! Both great guys and Cody helped me out huge with my Z some time back. This is going to be awesome!

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty jealous. Definitely a boon to the CPG players and their teams!

This is so freaking cool for you guys. Will be very cool to see how things progress between now and July for you guys and how well you guys can carry over what you learn to the MC. Best of luck gents! Should be fun.

Back