The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
hate to hear this flog. Thoughts and prayers for you.

I'm very sorry to hear this flog, you and your parents are in my thoughts man.

That stinks, flog. Cancer is just THE WORST. Best wishes for your parents.

And my wife has Bronchitis and an upper respiratory infection.

Good times

Only one medicine...Big Olafs.

Haha we have been up since 4am ice cream for breakfast doesn't sound that unrealistic. I feel awful for her and unfortunately I can't stay home again to help out.

I'm sorry to hear about your parents Flog, they are in our thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear this Kyle. Your family is in our thoughts!

That's brutal, Mike. Hope she feels better dude.

My little dude is still sick as a dog. Up from midnight til a bit after 4am, no sleep for the 3rd night in a row.

Just got some awful news from my parents. My mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer a couple of weeks ago and it was believed to be an early stage 1. After getting a second opinion they have found that it spread to her lympnodes and bones.

Now have two parents with Cancer which is very surreal and humbling. God is the ultiamte healer and all I can do is sit here and offer support and prayers to both of them. Please keep all of us in your prayers. Thanks!

So sorry to hear about this Kyle! My prayers are with you and your family and especially strength and uplifting for your Mom.

Sorry to hear that flog. Positive thoughts to you and your family.

Just got some awful news from my parents. My mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer a couple of weeks ago and it was believed to be an early stage 1. After getting a second opinion they have found that it spread to her lympnodes and bones.

Now have two parents with Cancer which is very surreal and humbling. God is the ultiamte healer and all I can do is sit here and offer support and prayers to both of them. Please keep all of us in your prayers. Thanks!
Best wishes to you and your parents, flog.

Seeing a grown man with a flat tire calling a wrecker service. And then the next 500 feet I see a lady changing her own tire. Come on guys

Seeing a grown man with a flat tire calling a wrecker service. And then the next 500 feet I see a lady changing her own tire. Come on guys

What if he didnt have a spare?

What if he didnt have a spare?

Well that could be the case, but two guys in a row??? Doubtful. Lol. I always laugh at those situations, because by the time it took you to call, wait for the wrecking service, you could have changed that tire and been on your way.

My next rant...but then not really...

Not paying attention to your route while THPing and not realizing it until your 30 mins down the road. Love adding an extra hr to my drive to the airport. Let's just say luckily I left early from my client site today.

My next rant...but then not really...

Not paying attention to your route while THPing and not realizing it until your 30 mins down the road. Love adding an extra hr to my drive to the airport. Let's just say luckily I left early from my client site today.
Were you driving? Not to be a wet blanket but if you were ... I'm pretty sure your family would appreciate you getting home in one piece. Plenty of time to THP at the airport.

I return to work tomorrow.

Why have I been on the phone with coworkers helping them troubleshoot and correct issues they are having?

I respect your time off respect mine!

Were you driving? Not to be a wet blanket but if you were ... I'm pretty sure your family would appreciate you getting home in one piece. Plenty of time to THP at the airport.

I was driving and in between client conference calls. So I ultimately blame it on the call I was on.

I've had a migraine most of the day. Haven't moved from bed, other than to order my bacon. These are easily the worst things you can have, on par with back pain or a tooth ache. Probably worse, because it destroys you in every way physically possible.

As a sufferer, they truly are. I try to nip it in the bud before it hits crazy strong. The worst part is that they cripple for multiple days.

I've had a migraine most of the day. Haven't moved from bed, other than to order my bacon. These are easily the worst things you can have, on par with back pain or a tooth ache. Probably worse, because it destroys you in every way physically possible.

I feel you pain dude. I was in bed at 7:30 last night with one.

As a sufferer, they truly are. I try to nip it in the bud before it hits crazy strong. The worst part is that they cripple for multiple days.

Yeah. People that don't get them, can't begin to understand how bad they can suck. I've had lingering effects and nauseousness almost 2 days after one. Today's isn't bad by the standards others have set, but it still sucks.

I hope it gets better. I've never had one, but my wife gets them really bad as a result of an allergy attack and she is in bed at least one day.

I've never had a really painful, knock me off my feet migraine. I usually just end up with a pretty wicked blind spot that makes it tough to do my work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back