THP Bacon Putter Covers - 2014 Limited Edition Volume 1

Nice little Masters Week present thanks THP, one coming North!

Bacon ordered

Got it. I have them all so far, except for the Morgan Cup edition from last year (and of course the one from this year!).

That was epically difficult to do on my phone. Browser froze, refreshed, reopened, then it crashed…but I got mine ordered and paid for.

Give.Me.Bacon

JB and GG I need to tell you that I appreciate that you guys keep international shipping fees reasonable, from all of us outsiders.

Thanks

I'm having a nightmare, do you have to fill in your email address and password above the name & address details to log in again, everytime I do it says 'incorrect password'?

JB and GG I need to tell you that I appreciate that you guys keep international shipping fees reasonable, from all of us outsiders.

Thanks

You are very welcome. Our goal is never to overcharge and in fact we undercharge for it, but in the end it evens out. Thank you guys for supporting THP.

I'm having a nightmare, do you have to fill in your email address and password above the name & address details to log in again, everytime I do it says 'incorrect password'?

You have to create an account for the store.

Excited to add to my collection with some delectable THP SeeMore Bacon.

You are very welcome. Our goal is never to overcharge and in fact we undercharge for it, but in the end it evens out. Thank you guys for supporting THP.

All done and got confirmation email

Will GG see the additional message I added at the payment stage?? If not, I will drop her a PM with the details

Sorry for re-quoting myself, but don't want my question to get missed in the thread

POW! Purchased. Now to add a SeeMore putter...

I would send her the PM.

Cheers JB, PM will be inbound shortly

Bacon Ordered!!!

Got it got it got it. Bacon bacon bacon

The store has a different login. That's why I have been saying for a week to check your store login.

I love that shipping is super cheap and not inflated like pretty much everywhere else these days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The store has a different login. That's why I have been saying for a week to check your store login.

Is their a code for the 20%, it hasn't come off automatically and their is no mention anywhere of a code?

Is their a code for the 20%, it hasn't come off automatically and their is no mention anywhere of a code?

When you joined the Albatross Club, the PM you received has your code in it. If you cant find it, PM GolferGal.

you received a code in your PM hen you paid the 2014 albatross membership

got one and am adding it to my dollar bills cover that I got last year. I'll probably try to grab one of all 4 this year. Now it only seems fitting that I start investigating See Mores...

I love that shipping is super cheap and not inflated like pretty much everywhere else these days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We would never do that to THPers. Our shipping bill is huge each month and this is just part of it. We want to make everything affordable for those that want it.

Yumm...tasty

Back