Are You Augusta National Membership Material?

Shadow creek for me, and that is just fine

Looks like I'm in - how do I get a tee time!

Hello, friend, and welcome. You're in. You have a taste for the finer things in life and are a welcome addition to the club. You are comfortable around the movers and shakers of the world. You likely have considerable investments in the market but your discretion assures only your closet confidants really know how much. You appreciate a fine bourbon and would never think of mixing it with cola. Although generally conservative, you are open to change as long as it does not come at the point of a bayonet.

(SI)

I got in!!!
Hello, friend, and welcome. You're in. You have a taste for the finer things in life and are a welcome addition to the club. You are comfortable around the movers and shakers of the world. You likely have considerable investments in the market but your discretion assures only your closet confidants really know how much. You appreciate a fine bourbon and would never think of mixing it with cola. Although generally conservative, you are open to change as long as it does not come at the point of a bayonet.

Ya right! They left out the question about the size of your bank account.........

Bushwood here I come!!

No. You're not Augusta National material. We think you would like Bushwood best. There's a pool there, though you might prefer the pond. Your tastes run more toward the common and your friends thank you for that. You love golf and don't like the stuffiness and pretensions that sometimes come with the game. You've probably played a round or two in jeans or sleeveless T-shirt.

I'm in, woohoo. Now I can be a discriminator, lmao!

I got Pine Valley and I am perfectly fine with that!

Hahahaha....It says I belong at Bushwood....Which is hilarious cause that's what we call my home course Renwood :) For a different reason....But we'll keep that on the DL.

Hahahaha....It says I belong at Bushwood....Which is hilarious cause that's what we call my home course Renwood :) For a different reason....But we'll keep that on the DL.

I just got the same result...oh well looks like I am going to go make friends with Bill Murray

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Why yes, yes I am. Ill pay the fee now and take my memebership

I got in!!

Heck it won't even let me take the test ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in! Oh how sweet it would be to belong to Augusta.

Evidentally I belong at Bushwood too....think Lacey the Judges neice is still around :D

No surprise here....I am Bushwood bound!

Who would have thought...I'm Augusta material. If only it was that simple.

I am apparently so unworthy that i cannot even get the quiz to open in my safari browser, lol

I got bushwood. Must be the tats. I hate discrimination.

I am apparently so unworthy that i cannot even get the quiz to open in my safari browser, lol

lol Happen to me also hop :beat-up:. What da heck is wrong with them folks :angry:

Pine Valley for me. I'd be ok with that. I'd be happy to let PV abuse me from the white tees.

Augusta for me.

Ben Hogan, Bourbon, and George Bush!

I am in too :cool:

Bushwood for me. Although the only celebrity chef I ever even heard of was Fieri and don't really like him. I'm way out of touch with those chef shows.

Back