THP Bacon Putter Covers - 2014 Limited Edition Volume 1

Great news. Now bring on the sushi

Well done JB and GG (and SeeMore).

The head covers look great. I'm really looking forward to putting mine on my hybrid.

I was that close to owning a second!

Glad they sold out, less than 24 hours as expected.

You love THP, don't you?

:alien:

Hehe

Hence the dilemma I am having. Haha Why couldnt the cover be ugly and make it an easy decision? I really like the silver.

Love it. I'm a bit surprise they lasted a second day, but still under 24 hours. Awesome to see.

It could be Lima beans and Brussel sprouts. That silver is just bad arse and pops. It'd actually be kinda funny to show up with a Lima bean/Brussel sprout putter cover.

Hold out?

Eff that, buy them all!

Don't have enough putters to put these on i had to go buy a putter to for the bacon

And it figures. Being in an outage made me miss this chance again. It was a cool looking cover and I'm sure I'll see someone with them first hand at an event. I thought it was going to be funny having a seemore cover on my Odyssey putter. Nobody would probably even notice that little feature but me out of my group though.

Don't have enough putters to put these on i had to go buy a putter to for the bacon

Who says you have to have he same amount of putters as HC's? Always good to have all sorts of options! :alien:

OMG I think I may have grabbed one of the last if not the last one! I totally blanked that they were on sale yesterday. I was thinking today. So I woke up and hopped on and was amazed it didnt say sold out and now I have a bright shiny new piece of bacon on its way to me! Thanks JB and GG and SeeMore

Golfergal wins the award for fastest shipment ever from an online purchase. I can't wait to get my cover in the near future and then wait for the golf courses to open here!

Golfergal wins the award for fastest shipment ever from an online purchase. I can't wait to get my cover in the near future and then wait for the golf courses to open here!

She really is incredible.

Next up...I'm ready for some sushi!

Morgan is the greatest. And I can't wait to see this arrive!

Golfergal wins the award for fastest shipment ever from an online purchase.

Pretty much automatic from her, OTT when it comes to anything here.

Im so sad I couldn't get one but we are saving hard for our holiday and any spare $$$ are going into that. But im thinking either the burger and pizza/beer one will be heading this way, or even both of them.

Wow I've been meaning to comment for awhile just to busy lately with work and the Masters. Great job by GolferGal on shipping them out amazingly fast considering it's Masters Week. Great job THP!

Back