Forum Testing - Vibram Five Finger Golf Shoe Sign-up

Congrats. A really unique product to get to put through its paces.

THP and Vibram.. YOU FREAKING ROCK!!!!!!!!

Congrats testers!

Forum Testing - Vibram Five Finger Golf Shoe Sign-up

Congrats testers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, testers.

Looking forward to your thoughts on these shoes, particularly the stability.

Thanks THP & Vibram. Looking forward to trying these out. Never owned a style like this. Have been a big supported of Ecco golf and mens wear. So this should be fun. I do like walking barefoot but not many courses allow that.

What's the issue with lots of sand?

He said that the sand can sneak over the top and be irritating. I'll be curious if our testers find the same.

Congratulations, testers! One of the more unique forum testings recently, looking forward to your results!

Congrats to the testers intrested to see how they work for you

Congrats testers!! Honestly intrigued about these shoes. I'll be following along closely

Congrats testers! This will be an interesting product to test.

Congrats testers! These seem pretty interesting to say the least. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Congrats testers

Congrats to the testers, I will be looking forward to see you think.

Congrats testers! Looking forward to hearing your thought on these.

Congrats on the selection, these should be an interesting follow!

Congrats to the lucky 5!

GolfinFF I expect to see these in play at Love is in the Air.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Congrats to the 5 selected

I really like Vibram shoes for certain activities so this will be interesting. Their running shoes are the most comfortable thing on grass.

Congrats testers.

Congrats testers! This will be a good follow.

Congrats testers. Interesting indeed, I'm not sure I could wear these.

Tester Warning

Tester Warning

Congrats fellas and a WORD OF WARNING from a Five Fingers user: these are true minimal shoes. There is no support whatsoever, which is not necessarily a bad thing but VERY different if you have never worn Vibram five fingers before. Take it easy the first few times you wear them. Start with walking around your house and wear them on the range before you go out for 9 or 18 holes. They will engage muscles in your feet and legs that you have never used before while walking and playing golf and it is easy to overdo it.

Congrats fellas and a WORD OF WARNING from a Five Fingers user: these are true minimal shoes. There is no support whatsoever, which is not necessarily a bad thing but VERY different if you have never worn Vibram five fingers before. Take it easy the first few times you wear them. Start with walking around your house and wear them on the range before you go out for 9 or 18 holes. They will engage muscles in your feet and legs that you have never used before while walking and playing golf and it is easy to overdo it.

yes I read on their site that they take some time getting used to, they suggest brigning your regular shoes in case you feel some fatigue in your feet/legs

Back